The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Here's a perfect gif execution for the DH *pats self on the back*

roll.gif
laugh.gif

@redrum3281   cv's are decent

Last edited:
I'd be shocked if your orders from 23penny don't fall through. Z is a good dude. And the deal is probably legit. HOLs were marked down to $120 in some City Gears and TAFs here. Knowing those spots I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped even lower. Point is, that's probably where his stock came from. Don't know for sure, but it's pretty likely.

What city does he live in?

ATL
He's on the move a lot though, expanding his hustle. He normally post a notice on his site letting it be known he'll be out of town and when you should purchase if you're looking to get the kicks ASAP.

On the what, I'm in atl too, and I've been missing those city gear TAF deals smh but that's wassup tho I used to hear about his sight but never ordered from there I will soon tho

I would buy the double helix and try to get someone to customize the pink posite to match the fuse upper... they look dope minus that pink man

Booked my tickets for London, I know I'll find some Lebron steals in the bargin baskets.

Good luck homie. I went there two summers ago and they had 9s everywhere but when converting from euros to dollars they were like 25 bucks more expensive than stateside. Only plus was it was mid-summer and the Christmas 9s were available in most sizes (except my go figure).

One nice thing is when you leave the country at the airport you can reclaim money off the VAT (value added taxes) so you get a little bit back, but it's still roughly the same amount as here if not more.

just woke up to my TDM's sitting outside the door....doing the walk around the house break-in now!...still can't believe i was able to get in on this deal!!

Just got Datas in unless something better comes along its a one and done, unless these go below a 100, then 1 more.

^better completely remove that ripped sticker from the 3 boxes or else you're gonna see some returns :lol: (you probably don't get the inside joke) Also they better have the metal eyelets.

Last edited:
I like the double helix
pimp.gif
  Hopefully my first pair of 12s I can get on discount.. I paid full price for my first 2 pairs
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom