The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
those miami night prototypes are the business.

those are fire and i would buy those with no problem over the first one we've seen.

hmm.....
1z3szuo.gif

Last edited:

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 words can't explain how ugly these are.
They are, in a word, awful. If you are into sample shoes and non released models then thats cool. These are atrocious. Glad Nike fixed their mistake with the prototype because no way in hell would I buy a pair if that was the released model.

With that said, I dig the 12 more than the 11 honestly. I like the 9ish flow it has to it.

that pic of those prototypes makes the material look like a hard microphone, wonder if it will help in performance at all or  just to make it look like it has more of a shape to it. If it is to keep the shoe in place, is it responsive to movement and will it hurt or improve comfort cause this is one of the first balling shoes that looks like it has that sb-type cushioning, my guess is that's why they did away with the seperate midsole, so the whole shoe would have a tougher structure, I don't ball in 200$ sneaks but it's interesting tho

the black prototype is dope, you guys are wild..

i'd take those over the release version without hesitation.

that swoosh placement is a problem though.

Love the Zoom Pods, and the Icy Blue sole.  Really not feeling the large floppy tongue, and that cheap looking football cleat type of collar.  That would be annoying.  If these didn't have the huge tongue, and that obnoxious overdesigned plastic collar, also were mids?  I'd definitely pick them up.

Love the colorway however.  Miami Heat should've always had a Dolphins / Miami Vice colorway, and not hitching their wagon to the Chicago Bulls / Michael Jordan color scheme due to their popularity in the late 80s, and early 90s.  

With turquoise, white, orange flames ... it would've suited the city, and the team colors a lot better.  Something like this would've been actually unique:
1000 percent agree all miami teams should include those colors some how

Absolutely HATE the swoosh placement. Having the flywire lace holes over the swoosh is weak! Terrible attention to detail.

Absolutely HATE the swoosh placement. Having the flywire lace holes over the swoosh is weak! Terrible attention to detail.

but if they had kept everything the same and put the swoosh where it would go under that plastic piece, that would look fresh.

I really don't see what you like in those shoes other than the bits and pieces that got transferred to the retail model. The laces have that funky KD6 crooked vibe going on, which I hate the looks of. Swoosh placement is horrible, crumpled up, and the flyknit looks like an afterthought the way it is not even attempted to be concealed. The midsole is already creased to hell and I'm not certain if the shoes were balled in or not.

Just a lot of things wrong with that prototype in my eyes. There isnt anything wrong with you liking them though. Different flavors of ice cream for everyone.

I really don't see what you like in those shoes other than the bits and pieces that got transferred to the retail model. The laces have that funky KD6 crooked vibe going on, which I hate the looks of. Swoosh placement is horrible, crumpled up, and the flyknit looks like an afterthought the way it is not even attempted to be concealed. The midsole is already creased to hell and I'm not certain if the shoes were balled in or not.

Just a lot of things wrong with that prototype in my eyes. There isnt anything wrong with you liking them though. Different flavors of ice cream for everyone.

that's the thing, it's just a prototype.

the laces, i could care less about. the swoosh placement is WOAT and the flywire looks so bad mostly because of it. the midsole is indeed creased, but remember, these are prototypes. i simply like the panelling on the sample better.

I agree, the prototype had some good points had more of a X look to it minus the flywire and check position

only thing I'm not feeling on da prototypes is that horrible swoosh placement :x. i hope these are da elites and they fix the swoosh placement by next spring.

Back
Top Bottom