The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Ordered from SA for 150 thinking they were datas but apparently they are the chromosomes -_- gotta wait until i get them only to return them

Feels good knowing you're guaranteed a pair.
Yea bruh I love being able to cop Lebron's and not have to deal with the madness
smokin.gif

What length do you buy? I know a lot of lace retailers sell like 45, 54, 60 and 72 inch. etcetc
They had a lacing guide on the site and it basically told you what size you would be based on your size range
nerd.gif

Since I got a pair of ski's for feet it made it easy to just go with the biggest size
laugh.gif

Nice.
pimp.gif

I eagerly await your lace swap pics for the CVs.

May the Lord grant you the patience needed to face such a task.
laugh.gif

Ordered from SA for 150 thinking they were datas but apparently they are the chromosomes -_- gotta wait until i get them only to return them
That sucks, I'm so happy I didn't order thinking they were Data's
mean.gif

They've been up for a couple days too and I was sure they were Data's since it was so early
tired.gif

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you have to mail them back.

I remember having to do research on them when I ordered the KP from there and they had them listed as jungle something.
talked to someone yesterday and they said you can reject the package or return it to a local SA.....maybe just keep em :lol:

I'm pretty sure you have to mail them back.

I remember having to do research on them when I ordered the KP from there and they had them listed as jungle something.
talked to someone yesterday and they said you can reject the package or return it to a local SA.....maybe just keep em :lol:

Ah ok. That's good stuff then. I didn't call just read the return policy and wasn't happy.

Back
Top Bottom