The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

^
Thanks bro!

smile.gif

Channing Frye of the Suns looks like he's rocking the cloaks against the Warriors tonight.

Anyone confirm? got pics?

Originally Posted by bc60997

I can't believe they are on Swoosh this is the first time in forever...

I was gonna cop these at my local footlocker using my military but I just check and ur right, im on it! thanks

Originally Posted by bc60997

I can't believe they are on Swoosh this is the first time in forever...
Thanks! I didn't even bother checking expecting they'd be up, but I'm going to try them out first to make sure they fit TTS at Foot Locker...

seems like the kobes will be harder to obtain then the lebrons. A few spots around my way have confirmed the lebrons but not the kobes

I'd def get the sharks now, if I had that swoosh price. Since I won't wear them till it becomes shorts weather, ima just wait and and get them later, maybe even on sale. Hard to resist though.

Also for my swoosh act holders you know if you go on swoosh an go to the help section just click on current launch list am the have a section that says styles that launch with swoosh discount it's updated. About 2 weeks before so you can always know what we get with discount and prepare accordingly

Originally Posted by THEFINISHLINE

Also for my swoosh act holders you know if you go on swoosh an go to the help section just click on current launch list am the have a section that says styles that launch with swoosh discount it's updated. About 2 weeks before so you can always know what we get with discount and prepare accordingly
I'm still not feeling the Cloaks, but for a supposed QS, this can't be correct...
[table][tr][td]Zoom Kobe VII System[/td][td]Black/Court Purple-Turquoise Blue[/td][td]$84.00[/td][td]488371-005[/td][/tr][/table]

I kind of doubt the Cloaks won't be a QS, even if they're on Swoosh. I pretty much just assume by default now that most of the "talked about" colorways are going to be pretty limited unless they say up front it'll be a GR. With the way a lot of releases go now and how resellers scoop up anything with some hype or a nickname or theme, if you want a certain shoe/colorway, you better just get it when it first releases if you want to be 100% sure you'll get your pair.
But hey, if the Cloaks are gonna be a GR, that's all the better for everyone wanting them. Though I personally haven't read about too many places getting them aside from NDC and Niketowns so far, correct me if I'm wrong. I'd expect a true GR to be at all major retailers and in GS sizes, which I'm not sure is the case with the Cloaks.

the sharks are just sitting also just checked Ndc and still have a full size run I guess everyone just waiting for cloaks fours and asg kicks.

Hopefully Sharks stay for a while so they can go on sale but might not be worth waiting that long.  Don't want to risk not getting my size.

do cloaks not have that extra piece like the other kobes have? i don't follow kobes much so forgive me for not knowing what its called. thanks.

Originally Posted by THEFINISHLINE

I just think this month is too packed with high profile releases any other week these would be ghost by now.

THIS!! I would have pulled the trigger but with the cloaks and asgs commin up they have to wait. :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom