The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

What all stores are the Cloaks hitting? I must have these shoes, but I worry about the availablity of them since I live in little old West Virginia.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Who ever brought up that it doesn't look good if the midsole and heel cup don't connect is 100% right. That's why the asg look off.

I remember people complaining about the exact opposite early on when we got the first batch of pics.

I know I'm in the minority but I love the BHMs aka the Bill Cosby Sweaters (my own denomination). Cloaks this weekend? Check.

Originally Posted by HotFudge

What all stores are the Cloaks hitting? I must have these shoes, but I worry about the availablity of them since I live in little old West Virginia.

all house of hoops

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

nike-zoom-kobe-7-all-star-05.jpg

damn.... I can't miss out on these.... i know i will regret it. 

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by Beats05

Hate to change the subject, but are the Year of the Dragon Kobes coming to the U.S. I know there's no release date, but is there confirmation that they're coming and we just don't know when, like the China Lebrons? Thanks. I don't want to drop 350+ then regret it in a couple of months.
march
Thanks.

Finally got my Sharks in today. They are beautiful in person and on foot. They definitely are a bit snug. My feet are more towards the narrow side and they fit snug but they are still comfortable. I may go to the mall to try on .5 size up just to see. They should break in a little though, right?

Also, I can't imagine balling in Kobes without that upper sleeve. Your ankle is just OUT there.

Originally Posted by meazy619

For those of you that played in the 7's consistently. Do these get better over time like the 6's??
definitely, i've used them about 4 times straight now and they're feeling real nice just like the VI's... the zoom sleeve feels so much better than the ankle sleeve just because it fits a lot tighter on my foot.

i know i cant be the only one who experienced the cloth on both insoles separating from the insole
30t6p3b.gif
looks like they used very little/cheap glue. never happened in the 5's or 6's

Back
Top Bottom