The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Just got back from HOH BC and picked up 2 pair of IV and Cloaks therefore i just canceled my 2 pairs of Cloaks size 13 from NDC....Go get em!!!

Still on the lookout for a 14...smh @NDC...

With all the releases dropping next week, you'll probably have to keep trying to 'Add to cart' until 8am when their servers come back from the dead...

Originally Posted by yungone350

Just got back from HOH BC and picked up 2 pair of IV and Cloaks therefore i just canceled my 2 pairs of Cloaks size 13 from NDC....Go get em!!!

my size!
laugh.gif
I will now begin watching NDC.

Success!
Just got home with the cloaks from Nike Las Vegas they look alot better in person..quick phone pic

34pgguf.jpg

Just received an email from Nike that they oversold n my 2 orders off swoosh were cancelled. Beware NTers. I'm jus patiently waiting to get my size sometime soon. Congrats to those who picked up this morning.

Originally Posted by yungone350

thank you sir!

Decided to take a chance this morning and it paid off.
Was able to pick myself up a pair and one for my boy.

My collection so far. Concords and their way any day now!

I am very impressed with these Cloaks. My mind was so clouded with the cement iv's almost passed them up. In person these are sick!

First Kobe VII's for me and i must say these aren't as comfortable as the 6, 5 or 4s. But nevertheless these are a good lookin colorway.

6898662923_a55e2facb4.jpg

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I can get for 170.. debating in my head if I want to spend that or not..

Easy decision.  $140 plus the tax plus the time somone rushed out like a lunatic in the morning most likely.

Gotta thank Jrodski for his words on the cloaks. When pics first came, I was in love, then I started to sway away. I didnt even bother trying on ndc cause I didnt think I wanted them. Then I seen he wrote how they exceeded his expectations so I called local HOH to see if they had them in stock. This was at 12pm today. They had my 10.5 so I rode over and they really are ridiculous. They fit tts for me too. Little snug on the sides like people say but not uncomfortably snug. Feels nice actually. Makes them more secured to your feet. Def happy I got them. Especially for retail. Cant wait for my sharks to get here on tuesday.

The Cloaks must be pretty limited, there are only 65 total pairs on ebay right now. Usually release day is flooded with the limited shoes that everyone tries to flip.

Just called NTNY they said they still have a good amount but aren't doing phone orders till monday. That sucks oh we'll struck out big time on these here in Cali.

Originally Posted by lewi1913

The Cloaks must be pretty limited, there are only 65 total pairs on ebay right now. Usually release day is flooded with the limited shoes that everyone tries to flip.

1. People were so hyped up for the AJ 4 that they slept on the cloaks

2. People that acutally bought the cloaks appreciated them for once and didnt buy to resell.

Man I need this shoe lol

good to see the Ohio NTers in here. maybe we can actually help each other out. glad to see you all got your pairs. keep the pics coming.

Anyone know of any Footlockers or Footactions or anything in Southern Cali that still might have the Cloaks in a 12? PM? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom