The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Did anyone save that pic of all the colors supposed to release? I want to see what nwt was talking about.

nerd.gif

It was really Del Sol and Purple. It had all the colors of the ID samples.

Got a size 14 off the nba store link, but I'm a 13
eyes.gif

At least I got something has been my motto all day so far

Got a size 12 . Thanks heaven .

i thought i would struck out after last night failure on NDC and Eastbay

Now need to find a decent price on the KD. Hopefully Nike restock them like they did with the 3

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Did anyone save that pic of all the colors supposed to release? I want to see what nwt was talking about.

nerd.gif

Was looking through google images and had to type "Kobe VII" 20 different ways lol.

But I think these are iD'able. Lol. I think they're iDs. My bad. Might have to do my NYK colorway now.

how the hell do people find out the item numbers before the shoes drop on nbastore.com, the item number and the nike style # dont even come close to matching?

got an 8. I need to trade for 8.5/9. Probably way to small to squeeze in, don't want to be uncomfortable.If I don't get a trade I'll probably just sell for like retail+tax+shipping.

Picking up my Galaxys tomorrow. Can't wait.

Next release I'm really looking forward to, are the Poison Dart Frogs.....
pimp.gif

The color mentioned on the PDFs was mint green, no? Same color as the Gitd on the flight ones.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PEEDOT

was tempted on trying to get these, passed got brons instead. the pics look nice but other than wearing on court i don't think i could see myself in them.

This could be apply to basically all the other releases. Me personally i wouldn't wear none of these bright Lebron/KD Kobe etc All star release for casual . On the court though it's a different story
pimp.gif

man, I was on nbastore.com like 30 minutes ago.

argh! i wish i could've copped a second pair.

oh well!

possible restock?

Beautiful Cloaks up there. I got my pairs the other day and that picture just made me take them out and look at them some more.

I'm so hyped I got the galaxys, even if they are one size too big. I'll make them work.

Been running strong for the last 35 hours without sleep trying to secure these all stars, and to come out with the Kobes (my #1) and the Dave Whites, I'd say I'm pretty happy and exhausted

NBA Store sucks monkey balls, in order to find new releases you search by product number?! I was waiting couple hours last night refreshing the site and two hours earlier but they put it up right when I was in the middle of something smh.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Picking up my Galaxys tomorrow. Can't wait.

Next release I'm really looking forward to, are the Poison Dart Frogs.....
pimp.gif

The color mentioned on the PDFs was mint green, no? Same color as the Gitd on the flight ones.
pimp.gif

Fresh Mint on the flights, pretty sure it is the same shade.

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

wow I've been checking nbastore all day :/ what sizes did they have up?

I saw sizes 8-14 but from what others are saying it seemed like there were only 1-2 pairs per size, went mad fast

Hit a last second buzzer beater for the W tonight with NBA store. Just when I thought I was defeated by NDC, Eastbay, & kb24, 4 pairs coming my way.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom