The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

i will buy the elites for the sole purpose of seeing what the big deal with full length zoom is..

never experienced it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

i will buy the elites for the sole purpose of seeing what the big deal with full length zoom is..

never experienced it
frown.gif

I have full length zoom insoles on some beater AF1s.... I paid $20 for em on ebay. They feel great!

I know so many who are currently writing letters to Nike about how ****** there servers are! Once its hits 9:00 PM PST its absolute frustration!!! I don't want many of these new VII, all I wanted was 1 cloak. This reminds me of the hell everyone went through with the Concords (I dont even want to know what the columbias or even Breds will do in coming years).

I know many would disagree, but 1 per person rule seems totally respectable to me for all qs or limited shoes!

FINALLY was able to cop the galaxy's... thanks big time to deionandmelo for hooking it up
pimp.gif

lil-b-based-god-o.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

FINALLY was able to cop the galaxy's... thanks big time to deionandmelo for hooking it up
pimp.gif

lil-b-based-god-o.gif
I have been lauging at that .gif for a good 5 minutes here at my desk...

My cloaks came in today, looking REAL nice
pimp.gif
Still hunting for Galaxy's, but these will tide me over for an hour or two..ha

Originally Posted by Limitless

I think im done with the kobe VIIs...Until the GRs hit the outlets...

Unless the PDFs have GITD uppers i might have to reconsider.

Heres what I picked up so far

...if it makes you feel better, you can believe they are fake.

Wow. Nice work. Post some detailed pics. Wish the Grinch VII had more gradient to it. If those are real, which they appear to me to be, good job on the custom work. Can't wait to see what you do with the Elite's.

Anyone that caught the Jimmy jazz restock today, was it FSR? When I saw it, only 10's up. Truly having a hard time believing the restocks are benefiting anyone but resellers.
On the Elites: they looked like a built up VI, I like it with the right colorway of course. That carbon fiber heel cup....

easy pass on those elites. way too plain for my tastes. those pdf laker joints are poop too..but i'm more likely to warm up to them if i see kobe rock em lol shrugs.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Anyone that caught the Jimmy jazz restock today, was it FSR? When I saw it, only 10's up. Truly having a hard time believing the restocks are benefiting anyone but resellers.
On the Elites: they looked like a built up VI, I like it with the right colorway of course. That carbon fiber heel cup....
Just about an fsr. 

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Just about an fsr. 

mad.gif
mad.gif
 can't believe I missed out again

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

There's really nothing elite about those...

No.  Seriously though, I don't get it? They're so plain. Galaxies, Cloaks, those are awesome and unique. I just don't see it here.

To each their own though!

theres gonna be more than one pair of elites, i like this cw though

Missed out on ASG again, what's new. Elites are bad but I'm not a huge fan of all black shoes, holding out to see the White/Black version.

elites arent bad at all.
200 is whatever at this point. my last chance to get the snake type of design on a kobe lol

probably not buying tho.

Back
Top Bottom