The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Once I get the Wolf I think I might see if I can snag some Cheetahs and call it good on the VIIs. At that point I would have Sharks, LMs, Wolf, Cheetah and if I can manage it Cloaks. That would be my top five (in no particular order).

PDFs
pimp.gif

sorry if I missed it being mentioned before.

Mint PDF's will have the black swoosh right? which version had the 3m swoosh?

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

sharks are severly underrated

THIS. People underrate them just due to the fact that they're a GR and still easy to cop.
i wish they were a QS just so they'd get their justice.

Originally Posted by aznlurker

cloaks and I'm basically done with vii.
cloaks are my only pair and i'm done. just too narrow to own more than one.

plus i learned my lesson from copping so many VIs. i had and sold almost every pair. the only ones i kept are the Grinch's and the chinas.

lol sharks are wack. they're just aight. not hating on yall because yall like them, but com'on son

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

plus i learned my lesson from copping so many VIs. i had and sold almost every pair. the only ones i kept are the Grinch's and the chinas.

Lol, I learned from the V.  Was buying every colorway but ended up selling all but 7.  Just got del sol Vi and cloak Vii.  Im done unless lakers win it all.  Im lieing, iill get sharks if I can get them under 100.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

Lol, I learned from the V.  Was buying every colorway but ended up selling all but 7.  Just got del sol Vi and cloak Vii.  Im done unless lakers win it all.  Im lieing, iill get sharks if I can get them under 100.
laugh.gif
 i understand.

THIS. People underrate them just due to the fact that they're a GR and still easy to cop.
so true.  love mine.  figuring the mints will be GR as well just like the wolfs

Originally Posted by Freeze

lol sharks are wack. they're just aight. not hating on yall because yall like them, but com'on son

To each their own...honestly I think the Cheetahs and YOTDs are hideous...but like I said to each their own and if you love the Cheetahs and YOTDs and hate the Sharks, then that's fine, I''m not hating, do your thing
smokin.gif

Sharks are a clean colorway... I really like the blues. I just don't like the shark on the heel. I don't like any of the animals on the heel... Makes it look like a grade school shoe to me. I don't need to learn my animals... I'm a grown $%$ man smh. Wish they'd keep the animals off the shoes.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Sharks are a clean colorway... I really like the blues. I just don't like the shark on the heel. I don't like any of the animals on the heel... Makes it look like a grade school shoe to me. I don't need to learn my animals... I'm a grown $%$ man smh. Wish they'd keep the animals off the shoes.

I AGREE! I hate the animals on the heel. If they wanted to include them, put them behind the tongue or on the insole. I hate anything on the outside of the shoe. I also hate when Nike writes Flywire on the outside.

This is true. I am waiting for them to go on sale before I cop. 

kobe seems like a cool guy in person to his fans.. is this the general consensus of him? if so thats a lot of respect to him.

some stars i heard are complete D!CKS! aka shaq, MJ.

Back
Top Bottom