The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Just realized it said Gold medals come out in 2 weeks here in Asia, which is perfect for me since this is the weekend i'll in the big city anyway..

my Barcs constellation prize hopefully

I'm really liking those Gold Medals! Does anyone have a link that has the release dates for all the upcoming VIIs?

I'm digging those Gold Medals, hopefully we can get some more shots of them.

NWT, nice pics of the WTKs, those are the best shots I've seen yet. Almost make me want to try and snag some.

Thought I would share my collection! All are sz 14 except the Sharks and Cloaks which are both sz 13. I wish the YOTD/ROTD would have released.
Of my collection I would go,
1 Cloaks
2 Galaxy/ASG
3 Xmas Cheetah
4 Easter PDF
5 BHM
6 Shark
7 Del Sol
8 Concord
But I do LOVE them all, still looking for WTK, which will probably bump the Xmas for the Bronze.

wonder why no one wants to cop the fireberry's i am copping they are dope

Last edited:
So is there no Dark Knight dropping for the VIIs? I got the DK VIs for cheap and man the pictures on websites don't do the shoes justice. I was hoping to add a VII to the equation.

Some of the USA men's volleyball players are wearing elite Kobe 7 home. And tb 5 & 6 in black and white.

Last edited:
Sevens dont have many loud colorways. Its a nice change sometimes actually

i dont mind it @ all.

they're were plenty of solid colorways provided for these. most people just want somethin radioactive looking on they're feet for the world to look @.

wolfs
sharks
blk/grys
mint PDF's
home elites
(looking forward to the fireberries as well)

and those are just the GR's

no one will be satisfied until every shoe looks like the grinches or the bang brons. then they'd be crying about "gimmicky" colorways... lol

glad they took the route they did for the VII's.

it says Excluded from all sales & promotions when i add promo code nothing happens says shoe is Excluded from all sales & promotions
i noticed it was ONLY for the AWAY pairs, which i find pretty stupid to do aways n not homes

they are the same shoe 
mean.gif

co-sign with what JRodski said.

I'm able to stock up without doing too much damage to the bank account. It's cool to have some loud colors here and there but I rather save money and spend it on some GRs.

Back
Top Bottom