The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Home VII's for $89 at local ftl. Added some $38 Kobe shorts that were on sale for $20. Used birthday coupon. $93 w/tax

Best of luck to those going after the GMs, even if the Kobes are Bronze medals to the LeBrons and KDs.

this will be my first attempt going for something on NDC will they have them up on the front page or basketball page displayed.. or should u search the shoe you want and wait in their respective player section..

thanks for the help

this will be my first attempt going for something on NDC will they have them up on the front page or basketball page displayed.. or should u search the shoe you want and wait in their respective player section..
thanks for the help

From my current understanding you havta click the links that will be posted up on the nike twitter account.

Got my 10 in the Kobe Gold Medals, so I'm going to cancel my kb24 order of the size 11 if anyone who wears an 11 needs it.

KDs I couldnt click on any sizes it was crazy

hmmm I attempted to grabbed these as an after thought in 10.5 after i already purchased the KD and well and behold these were available.
my credit card was declined for some reason tho. might possible be because of the purchase of the KD, but debit card was a success.
gonna try them on when i get them and see if they worth keeping. KD for sure, this maybe or a return to niketown it will go.

if we bought from kbstore or nike.com we can return the shoes to a nike town instead of shipping back?

if so thats great to know

if we bought from kbstore or nike.com we can return the shoes to a nike town instead of shipping back?
if so thats great to know

The FAQ and from my own experience, you can return nike.com purchases to niketown. don't know about kbstore.

Woke up half an hour ago. I expected this thread to move 3 pages :lol:

Looked like a cake walk for these and Swoosh too? I would change my mind on these if i had Swoosh.

Probably the last shoe to wake up early and hound the twitter link for. I'm ready for the VIII!

Last edited:
Decided to pass on the GM's, gambling that in a month or two they'll pop up on cork so my options are open for october

pass on these also
tired.gif
 but i wouldn't mind getting my hands on those GM Lebron Xs or GM KDs
ohwell.gif

Got my GM's off NDC this morning Was getting pissed because they were in my cart and I would get randomly signed out, then sign back in and said it was empty, only to see that I didn't sign in correctly. Signed back in and they were still there, ordered and went back to bed.

When they come in I'll post a collection post. Doesn't seem like there has been one for a while.

And the Kobe thread seems to have lost it's luster since NWT and MJROD stopped posting their pickups and their pics in here! I was always a fan of them in the 4-6 threads. We've got Point Guy and PeruWhite in here running the show now and doing a great job, but I'd love to have NWT and MJrod back in here. What happened to them?!

Back
Top Bottom