The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

FINALLY got my hands on a pair of Cloaks...so sick in person
pimp.gif

Dukes and Laker homes were only 69.99 at my footlocker (was 89.99 literally last weekend) I got my bday coupon... the only thing holding me back is seeing what 8s may look like. or running in to wolves at the same price.

usually with problems with your order they give you 15% discount code

NDC is getting cheap it seems :smh:

My Kobe GM's finally came in today. Just the right amount of gold on them makes them look dope. Very satisfied with my pair. :smokin

Dukes at my FTL are $69.99 as well but they were huge and small sizes on display. Homes are still $89.99 Saw the orange cheetahs on the bottom of the window display. As expected they are :x in person. Saw the Black Elites at the Nike Outlet too, a good size run. The upper wasn't as stiff like i heard they were. Diamond snake scales weren't bad looking in person.

blue cheetahs GR's? if so, i'll def cop on sale.

picked up the laker PDF's for 70 when i initially didnt plan on coppin em and they've grown on me. i'll do the same with these if they drop that low...

You know how dumb I sounded telling the CSR on NDC that I had a ballpoint smiley face on the bottom of my shoe? :rofl:

You can try rubbing some acetone (full strength, not the diluted ones for nail polish removal with acetone) with a Q-tip and see if that'll take the pen marks off. (BE CAREFUL NOT TO GET THE ACETONE ON ANY OTHER PARTS OF THE SHOES)

Back
Top Bottom