The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s taking Brandon Goodwin’s spot. It’s going to be tough managing minutes for everyone this year with Hunter and Reddish healthy.

Dieng stinks at rebounding also.

Goodwin doesn't have a spot to take as he wasn't bought back :lol:

Sharife Cooper currently doesn't have a full contract. He'll spend more time with the Skyhawks this season.

Goodwin doesn't have a spot to take as he wasn't bought back :lol:

Sharife Cooper currently doesn't have a full contract. He'll spend more time with the Skyhawks this season.
I’m good with it. We don’t need him rn and he’s still a turnover machine. Let him develop in college park.

Why tf did Utah draft Azuibuike

I will keep repeating this in regards to passing on Desmond Bane

Also wonder if DAL wanted him. He and Luka would be :sick: damb shame

Will Reddish be traded?
I hope we can keep him so we don’t have Bogey trying to guard SF’s again. Hunters the starter, but between him and cam one of them is bound to miss time. Solomon Hill is a offensive bum so if he’s in the game we go zero production from a key position.

Last edited:
tf is this kid

Last pick of the first round. Went to Loyola (MD). He and the Grizzlies orchestrated a scheme to hide him pre draft.

The Grizzlies believed the Thunder were targeting Aldama in the second round, so they thought they had to trade up ahead of the 34-36 range to make sure he didn’t go to OKC, tweets Jeremy Woo of Sports Illustrated.
The 6’11” Aldama turned down an invitation to the combine and didn’t conduct any publicly-known workouts before the draft, notes Jonathan Givony of ESPN. Aldama said he preferred to play in his native Spain and discouraged teams from drafting him. That led many people around the league to believe he had a promise from somebody, and Memphis likely shut him down several months ago.

Could have been worse. When I was 11, I played in a Boys Club league that was on 8.5 foot baskets. I could dunk on them pretty easily, but one game I got a break away and when I planted to go up, my knee buckled, I fell and the ball trickled out of bounds. That was bad.

Could have been worse. When I was 11, I played in a Boys Club league that was on 8.5 foot baskets. I could dunk on them pretty easily, but one game I got a break away and when I planted to go up, my knee buckled, I fell and the ball trickled out of bounds. That was bad.
Man one of my boys when I was super young had a sport court and we used to have some EPIC dunk contests on the lowered rims of that thing. Then I just got real bounce as I got older :lol:

Any of y’all ever put someone on a poster…or gotten put on a poster:nerd:

Man one of my boys when I was super young had a sport court and we used to have some EPIC dunk contests on the lowered rims of that thing. Then I just got real bounce as I got older :lol:

Both. The Santa Monica Boys Club had a permanent 8.5 basket court and we’d still play pick up on it even after we were grown. A lot of dunks. Some fights.

#FeagueLucked

giphy.gif

Both. The Santa Monica Boys Club had a permanent 8.5 basket court and we’d still play pick up on it even after we were grown. A lot of dunks. Some fights.

Man, this post made reminisce about my childhood. Just watched highlight reels of my two favorite players from then who I tried to pattern my game after - Duke Jay Williams and Duke JJ Redick. It brought me so much joy. Thanks for this post lawdog1 lawdog1 :nthat:

On 9-9.5 foot rims yeah a couple lite ones. As kid once I got boomed on like a 8 foot rim by someone much bigger don't know what I was thinking contesting it lol. Think Bron on Damon Jones smh.

Set up a mean oop once teammate gets steal saves it around halfcourt while falling out of bounds I grab it and I've got a 2 on 1 with a 6'7 semi pro player. Lone defender was around same height maybe taller but long and lanky. Because defender was so tall I had to put it high and this man caught it at the summit and completely powered it over and through him with two hands. No boasting or nothin just ran back and said nice pass as I put my hand out while still in shock and amazement.

On 9-9.5 foot rims yeah a couple lite ones. As kid once I got boomed on like a 8 foot rim by someone much bigger don't know what I was thinking contesting it lol. Think Bron on Damon Jones smh.

Set up a mean oop once teammate gets steal saves it around halfcourt while falling out of bounds I grab it and I've got a 2 on 1 with a 6'7 semi pro player. Lone defender was around same height maybe taller but long and lanky. Because defender was so tall I had to put it high and this man caught it at the summit and completely powered it over and through him with two hands. No boasting or nothin just ran back and said nice pass as I put my hand out while still in shock and amazement.
|l :wow:

I knew my limitations, man. A big guy like Rudy Gay or Dejuan Summers coming through? Ima let to have him have that and try to get a 3 on the other side. I was challenging a Malcolm Delaney type, though at the rim. My expertise was in chase down blocks.

My only posters were on Facebook8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom