The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
park.jpg

The doubters & wise guys forgot they used to call this kid Maple Mamba. He dropped the moniker (prolly cuz its trash) but I don’t doubt he still has the mindset. Always been a bucket but he learned the Canadian way.

He’s catching up to the American style still which is where his handles work will take him to the next level.

I do hope the hate continues so the rise to supremacy is even sweeter.

The chip(s) that built an MVP.
Though I’m a little hesitant given this guys weight but he probably hasn’t been able to work out much recently. Perhaps a swift & early exit from NO is what he needs.

7D2A279E-665A-4102-8FC2-5323264014FF.jpeg

They laughed before but watch Obi just scratch the surface this season. I like the kids but McBride-RJ-ZION-Randle-Sims figures to be unstoppable.

Zion needs to move in to the gym tho.

Saw that Kyrie was able to practice in brooklyn and thought he had gotten vaccinated.

Misinformation is wild. Some of the nurses at my health system took part in protests.

Weird because we drafted him to run with this unit, guess he gotta earn his stripes before they trust him to run the offense. They been damn near playing keep away with him lol
So freakin irritating but I get it. Kinda tough to give him the reigns so soon

Weird because we drafted him to run with this unit, guess he gotta earn his stripes before they trust him to run the offense. They been damn near playing keep away with him lol

He's on a 2-way deal. I don't think he was drafted to run with any unit this year.

He’s taking Brandon Goodwin’s spot. It’s going to be tough managing minutes for everyone this year with Hunter and Reddish healthy.

Dieng stinks at rebounding also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom