The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple sources with direct knowledge of Irving’s decision have told The Athletic that Irving is not anti-vaccine and that his stance is that he is upset that people are losing their jobs due to vaccine mandates. It’s a stance that Irving has explained to close teammates. To him, this is about a grander fight than the one on the court and Irving is challenging a perceived control of society and people’s livelihood, according to sources with knowledge of Irving’s mindset. It is a decision that he believes he is capable to make given his current life dynamics. “Kyrie wants to be a voice for the voiceless,” one source said.

1634079514959.png

It’s a shame that I can’t tell if this is real or not

Multiple sources with direct knowledge of Irving’s decision have told The Athletic that Irving is not anti-vaccine and that his stance is that he is upset that people are losing their jobs due to vaccine mandates. It’s a stance that Irving has explained to close teammates. To him, this is about a grander fight than the one on the court and Irving is challenging a perceived control of society and people’s livelihood, according to sources with knowledge of Irving’s mindset. It is a decision that he believes he is capable to make given his current life dynamics. “Kyrie wants to be a voice for the voiceless,” one source said.

Dog kiss my ***

I'm all for a philosophical debate on the role we all play as a society and what our responsibility is... But if I'm the Nets I ship him out of town asap. I'm not trying to debate the merits of this topic, I'm trying to win a trophy.

Not to mention it ain't just about Kyrie. If only Kyrie can get sick and die then whatever... His life his choice. But he can hurt and impact others and THAT'S where his argument will fall apart.

1634079514959.png
Kyrie wants to be CM Punk?!??!

If that's really his position he should come out and say it publicly so those people he's trying to represent know he's.....

Why can’t kyrie play wearing a mask? I see high school kids doing it…..
Hate to see these guys save these owners any money…..
But if its to show a point guess its his dime and standing with his teammates, KD must be really happy now that they got harden

As much as I appreciate the jokes from the Myrie situation, I’ve just come to accept the fact he’s one of those dudes that’s just DIFFERENT and I’ll never truly understand why he moves the way he does.

I know this won't be popular but it's kind of sad reading some of these posts. A large number of people for whatever reason do not trust this countries government and Healthcare system. That's not an opinion it's a fact. There's a huge problem with that. That's all I'll say, carry on as big perk would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom