The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this won't be popular but it's kind of sad reading some of these posts. A large number of people for whatever reason do not trust this countries government and Healthcare system. That's not an opinion it's a fact. There's a huge problem with that. That's all I'll say, carry on as big perk would say.
I don't know, what were they doing before the distrust? What were they wearing? Maybe they brought it on themselves.

Been really interesting seeing this Kyrie Irving business play out. Without him publicly addressing the issue, people can only speculate on his motivations. So I wouldn't put much weight on what an anonymous source says.

With that said, it makes me feel a little better about my personal decision to get vaccinated when nearly the entire NBA league has already gotten the vaccine. The cynic inside me says that the team owners would not subject their players (aka investments) to any significant risk if there were any. Sure, there are outliers etc. etc. but that is to be expected with massive rollouts. But if there were a chance that these inoculations would endanger the players, then you know they would not be on board at all. Plus, I'm certain there was a subset of players with hesitancy who probably sought out medical second opinions or whatnot.

1634081941788.gif

“We don’t know what kyrie did”

Uhhhh ok?

. can’t play if unvaccinated
. Not allowed to play
. He’s not vaccinated
. Can play when he’s vaccinated

:rofl: this isn’t rocket science

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom