The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guy D StaXX D StaXX only respects the teams that pay him. Can't knock it
9zy7x0_th (2).png
pachah1.png

Steph is going to get blitzed in the playoffs all day long. Will be interesting to see if the supporting cast can provide enough offense to cover for Steph in the playoffs. Regardless, they’re still the best defensive team in the league and they’re the obvious favorites to win the title right now.

with that said, I think the Lakers can take em >D

Steph is going to get blitzed in the playoffs all day long. Will be interesting to see if the supporting cast can provide enough offense to cover for Steph in the playoffs. Regardless, they’re still the best defensive team in the league and they’re the obvious favorites to win the title right now.

No obvious favorites in the Health and Safety protocol era

Offensively Pfizer Wigs and Poole Party have their moments but we all know if Klay isn't Klay by then? Tough sledding will be had to get consistent buckets

I really don't think you can blitz the Curry at full health. If klay is 70-80ish%, can't double steph any more. Plus with Jordan being a slasher, hard doubles at Steph will play right into one of their strategies. Klay will gladly throw up 14 3s again.

Of course would be wonderful for the warriors to flip wiseman and moody for Sabonis though. man!

Last edited:

You're right, in the playoffs, everything slows down and schemes get implemented to take away opponents strengths. Also, although Wiggins has been solid, I don't think he's gone over 30+ consistently to fill a potential from Curry and Poole can definitely have his off nights as well. It comes down to how the role players develop offensively, if Klay can give us above 15ppg by seasons end, and if Wiseman could contribute offensively while keeping an effective presence defensely, especially against bigger forwards and centers period. Team will no doubt utilize size against us and try to contain Curry from the get-go. Either way, I'm eager to see how this season play out.

We are at the beginning of what is probably gonna be a vicious Covid spike in the US

Vaccines gonna save a lot of lives especially if folk got a booster, but if Omarion starts pop-locking on us, even the vaccinated gonna get infected way more than before

Possibly more infections, but much less or no symptoms though. All over the world theyre saying omikrom is like a flu that lasts 3 days at worst.
Hospitalizations and deaths are wayyy down

Warriors blew out the suns the second time only cause devin Booker didn’t play.

yall warriors fans gonna learn come playoff time that Phoenix is not to be messed with. Easily the front runner in the west IMO. They got all the length and girth to challenge the warriors and make life tough for Steph.

Warriors blew out the suns the second time only cause devin Booker didn’t play.

yall warriors fans gonna learn come playoff time that Phoenix is not to be messed with. Easily the front runner in the west IMO. They got all the length and girth to challenge the warriors and make life tough for Steph.
booker just played 15 min the first game and had 10 points. hush up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom