The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

This a dope gesture,but did he send one to KD?

Two thoughts came to mind when I saw this:

1. Of course Klay is getting one as well. Probably would've if this happened in SF.
2. Which model did he get them? :emoji_eyes:

Why would KD get one? He's gifting watches to all his Day 1's.

Did the NBA order faulty COVID test kits or something? This is a serious outbreak.
This just what the winter time is like know, was predicted months ago
We are at the beginning of what is probably gonna be a vicious Covid spike in the US

Vaccines gonna save a lot of lives especially if folk got a booster, but if Omarion starts pop-locking on us, even the vaccinated gonna get infected way more than before
Friend that works at NIH had a briefing yesterday on Omicron and sent to our group text last night-

“It appears to evade immune responses, including mABs, plasma, and vaccines. Vaccines are approx 30% effective against omicron. But boosters bring effectiveness back up to ~90%”

So yeah, if that’s the case, and the assumption is that there’s probably only a small amount of players with boosters, the number of players out right now isn’t really surprising at all.

**** crazy. Man ain’t been in a classroom, since 2005
Went to the game last night. Garden was absolutely buzzing from the jump. Everyone was practically on their feet for the first 5 mins. Incredible to watch history unfold in front of your very eyes. All things considered, I don't think this record stands a chance of being broken any time soon. Unless you have some guy who's incredibly motivated to do so since Day 1 of his career and is lucky to play long enough.

Wilt's 100 points in a game/career rebounds, Stockton's all-time career assists, and Hakeem's blocks records are all untouchable IMO. The game has changed too much, and too many hands are touching the ball a lot more frequently for a single individual to be that dominate in those statistically categories.

EDIT: I think CP3 had a SOLID chance to getting close to Stockton, had the NBA not changed the way it's being played. You can say it may have helped CP3 with the increased pace, but that also allowed for more players to have an active role in passing the ball as well, as opposed to CP3 principally being responsible for that function.

cp3 won’t play nearly enough games to catch Stockton steals record.

Injury…resulting in Those 50 game seasons he played Hurt those chances. Thing with Stockton is, he was playing 82/82 games a season. For a long *** time. Heavy minutes too.

And Stockton played at a crazier pace to start his career in the early to mid 80s. That said, he was coming off the bench.

Last edited:
Two thoughts came to mind when I saw this:

1. Of course Klay is getting one as well. Probably would've if this happened in SF.
2. Which model did he get them? :emoji_eyes:

Why would KD get one? He's gifting watches to all his Day 1's.
Klay got 1 and KD helped add 2 titles to his resume that’s worth a Rolex and more.

1639581273383.png

Been sad af today. Was gonna buy tickets to watch the nets play and my guy Harden got covid. Was gonna jump on a 15 hour flight check in the hotel, get something to eat and head to barclays. **** sucks :frown:
Were you flying in from Dubai or something?

Been sad af today. Was gonna buy tickets to watch the nets play and my guy Harden got covid. Was gonna jump on a 15 hour flight check in the hotel, get something to eat and head to barclays. **** sucks :frown:
That sucks man I'm sorry. Been there somewhat, traveled to games where players I wanted to see Sat out

"Carlisle, for his part, doubted Smith could be a productive NBA starter, team sources said. He had wanted the Mavs to draft guard Donovan Mitchell, and had completely soured on Smith midway through his rookie campaign.

Seven months later, Smith was traded to the New York Knicks, an afterthought in a deal that brought Kristaps Porzingis midway through Doncic's rookie season.

It might not have been a basketball fit, but Doncic and Smith had formed a bond. And Carlisle's apparent determination to make Smith miserable during their brief time as teammates was appalling to Doncic, several former players and staffers told ESPN."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom