The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big mistake on their part for not drafting Donovan Mitchell though. I can see why that’d make him angry

Let me see if I got all this
  1. Warriors historically great defense will carry them to a championship
  2. Steph is the unanimous MVP and it's not even close
  3. Klay Thompson won't miss a beat
  4. Otto Porter and Andrew Wiggins will be key in the playoffs
  5. Jordan Poole is the answer as a secondary playmaker
  6. James Wiseman will take a huge leap in his second season and be a key contributor
  7. Andre Iguodala in 2022
  8. Steph will shoot 50/45 the remainder of the season and get back to his career averages on his way to collecting his first Finals MVP
Bet
blac-youngsta-smile.gif

Big mistake on their part for not drafting Donovan Mitchell though. I can see why that’d make him angry
Ehh. You could say that about 11-12 other teams that picked ahead of Utah too. Taking DSJ wasn't some wild pick at the time. Sure Carlisle may have wanted Donovan, but it wasn't like they were taking Pappagiannis or some completely random guy like the Kings did that one year.

That article wasn't a good look. How long until Luka is fed up with Mark Cuban and just wants out of Dallas?

Let me see if I got all this
  1. Warriors historically great defense will carry them to a championship
  2. Steph is the unanimous MVP and it's not even close
  3. Klay Thompson won't miss a beat
  4. Otto Porter and Andrew Wiggins will be key in the playoffs
  5. Jordan Poole is the answer as a secondary playmaker
  6. James Wiseman will take a huge leap in his second season and be a key contributor
  7. Andre Iguodala in 2022
  8. Steph will shoot 50/45 the remainder of the season and get back to his career averages on his way to collecting his first Finals MVP
Bet
blac-youngsta-smile.gif

You just making things up, outta F E A R :pimp:

But you generally in the right direction.

Wiseman 🥴🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️

You just making things up, outta F E A R :pimp:

But you generally in the right direction.

Wiseman 🥴🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️
That's all what I've seen from the sexuals as a collective. Not just you :lol:. Warriors have everything they need to make a championship run and nothing will slow them down. I'm ready to appreciate the greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom