The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much longer are the Sixers going to keep Ben Simmons on ice and realize they’ll never get what they’re asking for him?

Ben and Rich may have won, they just don’t want to accept it.

That kinda was a sentiment put out there pre delta from some but things obviously changed quickly

I do agree with him that's he's done all he can do. Mask + Booster
It was? Damb I never got that messaging. I always read/heard "even if you're vaxxed, you can still get COVID". This was when I first got vaxxed way before Delta

What Dray was mentioning, that is what anti vaxxers always try to say to an extent

It was? Damb I never got that messaging. I always read/heard "even if you're vaxxed, you can still get COVID". This was when I first got vaxxed way before Delta

What Dray was mentioning, that is what anti vaxxers always try to say to an extent
Well there was that very brief period of time the CDC said vaccinated people didn’t have to wear masks anymore which is sending the message that they can live life normally again, but then they backtracked

Well there was that very brief period of time the CDC said vaccinated people didn’t have to wear masks anymore which is sending the message that they can live life normally again, but then they backtracked
Regardless, just feel like Dray being a lil wild with that mention in speaking in the present and what we know as of today or even this month

But I get where he's coming from if I think I know where he's coming from

It was? Damb I never got that messaging. I always read/heard "even if you're vaxxed, you can still get COVID"

Yeah around spring when cases were dropping, hospitals and deaths dropped and the vaxx was widely available Mask policies were getting too lax (imo) in some places

Docs def. weren't saying be worry free but vaxx folks were being told they could move differently as far as travel and mask, ect.

Never changed my approach though because I had no real reason to

And yeah the sentiment was out there you could always get covid still but it felt like it got buried with some crossover messaging

Mitch making life hell on Sengun. Not falling for his tricks/head fakes.

15642164-66E9-415D-9666-E893F6627911.gif

it's not right what thibs is doing. to shut him out from the game completely? unless the knicks got a trade in the works (probably not) there's no reason to cause further harm to what's left of his career. it's kind of mean tbh

Urban Meyer douchey by Thibs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom