The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KD playing great now. It won't last. He'll wear down sooner without another anchor. And when James gets back, his numbers will recede.

This COVID ramp up has me shook for the holidays. I’m shook to travel and also to go to an NBA arena right now (I know it’s the players being reported not fans but still). If Klay isn’t coming byke on Christmas it’s not worth it IMO.

nrsu3it2d0681.jpg

This COVID ramp up has me shook for the holidays.

This is where they lose me a bit.

I'm 100% for any & all COVID protocols/precautions. But we're expected to continue going to work. Kids are expected to keep going to class. Teachers are expected to be in the classroom every day. Athletes are expected to keep putting their bodies through the ringer.

But we can't see our families for Christmas? That rubs me the wrong way.

KD is amazing bruh. Out here playing with the rookies and winning :pimp:

I'm really enjoying the Nets rookies are playing right now, especially given the circumstances.

Folks saying KD's play won't last sound like some true hater **** lol. He'll get rest throughout the season, I think he'll be fine. Just enjoy the mf damn

This girl wanna go out tomorrow night
But that Omicron **** is out here full force in NYC
I'm not having Covid for Christmas

This is where they lose me a bit.

I'm 100% for any & all COVID protocols/precautions. But we're expected to continue going to work. Kids are expected to keep going to class. Teachers are expected to be in the classroom every day. Athletes are expected to keep putting their bodies through the ringer.

But we can't see our families for Christmas? That rubs me the wrong way.
That’s the thing, I actually am in the same boat at draymond in terms of not living in fear. I am living my relative normal life

I take precautions and all that. The only diff is I don’t have any delusions of what may happen to me even if I’m vaxxed

i think green was def making a particular point which I don’t disagree with I just understand that **** may happen still

Agreed with everything y’all are saying. And whoever called them waiting until after Christmas before anything major like a shutdown was spot on. A bit ago I saw a promo with my girl Malika advertising a special NBA Countdown next Tuesday as 3PM EST with Adam Silver where he will discuss “The exciting full slate of Christmas Day games.” Absolutely no way they are passing on that.

That’s the thing, I actually am in the same boat at draymond in terms of not living in fear. I am living my relative normal life

I take precautions and all that. The only diff is I don’t have any delusions of what may happen to me even if I’m vaxxed

i think green was def making a particular point which I don’t disagree with I just understand that **** may happen still

Every protocol change or new recommendation has been for the good of the economy, not the people. Need to Christmas shop? You can go to a crowded mall right now.

I'm going to continue wearing a mask when needed & get my booster shot but man, I'm ******* tired.

Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio if you were his boss...

what would you call him?

If I was his boss, I would ask him what he thought assembly line work to be. I would then ask him what his expectations of his job functions were. Then I would ask him what needed to change for him not to feel the way he did. If any of his answers falls within the Business Rules/Requirements, then we can have a supplemental discussion. If not, I'd ask him if he sees himself still working here 6 months from now.

Simple as that.

BTW, that thread basically reinforced my distaste for CockX.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom