The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did people really tell him that the vax would allow him to live a normal and worry free life

lol
Well tbh...that was the selling point last winter to spring and summer. They said no masks, can travel, can hang with friends, fam.

Of course yesterday prices ain't todays prices and things changed a lot since last spring.

Last edited:
Well tbh...that was the selling point last winter to spring and summer. They said no masks, can travel, can hang with friends, fam.

Of course yesterday prices aunt todays prices and things changed a lot since last spring.
This.....

Nothing will actually get the world past this when a significant number of people take no precautions and think it's not real/serious.

This.....

Nothing will actually get the world past this when a significant number of people take no precautions and think it's not real/serious.
And the leading manufacturers of these vaccines aren't willing to share the recipe and distribution to more countries that need it

silver needs to shut the season down and reset
arenas at reduced capacity, mandatory booster shots, stricter mandates, etc
That’s not going to happen. Too much money at stake + the majority of players that are entering protocols are experiencing very mild to no symptoms

That’s not going to happen. Too much money at stake + the majority of players that are entering protocols are experiencing very mild to no symptoms
We're going to have to hope the day where covid really is like a cold comes sooner than later.

Cracking this 24 year old joint currently and her mother 41, she asked me not to holla at her moms and was dead serious about it…So shorty think I’m old to be in her moms dating range and actually worried bout me being able to smash at the same time :lol: :smh: :evil:

Last edited:
Cracking this 24 year old joint currently and her mother 41, she asked me not to holla at her moms and was dead serious about it :lol: :smh: :evil:
high-five-kendrick-lamar.gif

Cracking this 24 year old joint currently and her mother 41, she asked me not to holla at her moms and was dead serious about it…So shorty think I’m old to be in her moms dating range and actually worried bout me being able to smash at the same time :lol: :smh: :evil:
Her concern may mean it's happened before. Her mom is going.

*insert do it gif*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom