The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smashing someone's wife/girlfriend is a common precursor to bad things. But good luck!

Srs. That’s the first thing I thought of, what if her husband finds out and loses his mind

Dont think it’s ever worth that risk

edit: and he said she’s clingy? Brehs be pushing the limits on this **** lmao

That’s the thing, I actually am in the same boat at draymond in terms of not living in fear. I am living my relative normal life

I take precautions and all that. The only diff is I don’t have any delusions of what may happen to me even if I’m vaxxed

i think green was def making a particular point which I don’t disagree with I just understand that **** may happen still
Yep. Trying to live life as normal as possible, but also shying away from some stuff that I know is super reckless. Willing to take on some risk. Got boosted this week and mask up when indoors not eating/drinking.

Smashing someone's wife/girlfriend is a common precursor to bad things. But good luck!

Smh at me being invested into the story but apparently the wife who cut off dudes head copped a plea deal… could be out this March… wtfffffff

There’s too much girls who just wanna have sex. No need to get into something messy unless she’s that BAD

There’s too much girls who just wanna have sex. No need to get into something messy unless she’s that BAD
I wonder how much the deceased dude knew about the woman and her marriage etc

If he fully knew everything and that she had a family… then he had to be ready for any outcome

Yeah the dude may not be the one cheating but if you knowingly do that that’s still foul to a degree

But also maybe some dudes just can’t get women and they convince themselves that’s their only way

Season started off enjoyable especially with the rule changes

Now it’s ****. Can’t really take much enjoyment night to night with covid

Slim Reaper fr lol

soulless-body-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom