The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Key word bought. Whether right or wrong how he got there he bought the team. He's not a laborer. I do appreciate and might even agree with your point regarding hedge funds tho. I don't know much about it but it's hard to say anyone benefits more than those on Wall St.

Whether “right OR WRONG” but you complaining about lack of healthcare and poor people being underserved? :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

hypocrisy at its finest

It’s not good, v.

Quick look into my dossier…

His first post in the Ahmaud Arbery thread
54549D5E-6914-4624-93F1-4C62FAB588E4.jpeg

In regards to Sterling being racist
436B6C39-5EA0-4606-B125-2388BDC97F42.jpeg

On black neighborhoods vs white neighborhoods
A1AA5305-435F-4555-B0B2-BC450729CDF6.jpeg

On middle eastern people being in public = terrorists
03E6857D-CB28-4B9E-8271-A9BD75DF01F5.jpeg

Spoiler alert, the fbi determined they were just students, with no link to terrorist groups.
:lol: Which is why it's funny seeing this loser who peaked in high school (his words) trying to stress his brain and reinvent himself as a champion for the poor and disenfranchised (poorly).

Season has been super mid so far IMO. Hopefully 2nd half of the season is better. Klay and Kyrie returning hopefully can add some juice to it

Was like a couple weeks ago in here
Peopler who don't exhibit any goofiness/awkwardness any time between the ages of like 11-16 often peak too early in life and go on as adults to be things like used car/insurance salsemen and pool cleaners. Just saying. Bryce was doing it right.

Lol u just described me more or less. I definitely peaked around then if not earlier. I've had all three of those jobs so it must be true smh

Wait a min, you want to talk about a lil ski mask move

On December 9, 2021, Johnson signed a 10-day contract with the Chicago Bulls.[24] On December 11, Johnson, along with Ayo Dosunmu, was placed in the NBA's health and safety protocols.[25]He never played a single game for the Bulls before his contract expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom