The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chaos in this thread come April/May goes through Crypto and Chase Center. Barclays gets an honorable mention too.

I don't even care my boy finished with 9. Got the dub. 29-7. What a time.

Hopefully he has at least 10 next game. 😊

This is a new low for the Hawks :lol:

Going from the conference finals to the play-in with the same roster because nobody wants to defend anymore
Traes bad defense a given but he more that makes up for it with his offensive output. The hawks being a top 3 offense in the league is 99% because of him :lol: but that means we really can’t afford the rest to be bad either. Kevin, Bogdan, Capela all regressed on defense this year :smh: need Hunter back bad and cam need to start with him.

Simons been ready for a while now. Blazers need to either move on from dame and give him his shot or trade him to a team where he can start. Don't let that talent go to waste on bench.

What's he ready for exactly? Splits and eye test ain't all that impressive IMO. Definitely not enough to warrant moving on from Dame to make him the starting PG.

ATL was top 10 in the league in point differential, but tricked off a ton of close games in part because they're awful defensively and they’ve been trying to play catch up ever since

Then covid hit, and they should of had games postponed.

I will shoot them some bail though. At the moment they’re without hunter reddish and Collins and Huerter just came back last night. They can never get anything close to their real team on the floor, and even when they do they can’t guard.

Scores around the league were low in the beginning of the season now they’re getting back up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom