The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that serious just think Portland needing to move on isn't that hot a take moreso just stating the obvious. Never said anything about handing any keys but have fun folks :lol:
Glad it's not Steph or Lebby for once but I never thought I would see Anfernee freaking Simons get folks riled up and hurling insults in here. This gives me hope for change in 2022 :nthat:

I'm all for jumping on a pile on, but I agree with clyde the glide clyde the glide here. Portland has the 9th highest payroll in the L and they aren't even in the play in right now, 12th in the West. Dame is 31 and getting ALL the millions already and wants his 2yr 107m extension this offseason. 4 redundant 6'3 or under guards, Nurk, Nance, and spare parts. I hope they have their FRP for 22.

I'm gonna bless my guy with some likes

I'm all for jumping on a pile on, but I agree with clyde the glide clyde the glide here. Portland has the 9th highest payroll in the L and they aren't even in the play in right now, 12th in the West. Dame is 31 and getting ALL the millions already and wants his 2yr 107m extension this offseason. 4 redundant 6'3 or under guards, Nurk, Nance, and spare parts. I hope they have their FRP for 22.

I'm gonna bless my guy with some likes
All that and in regards to anfernee I'm not saying he's gonna be elite or nothing like that but he's a young player with crazy athleticism decent enough handles and with an outside shot u think its going in everytime he shoots. See what u got there it'd be a disservice not to.

Hawks just gotta chalk up the lost season, management shouldn’t do anything crash at this point…they’ll be straight, they in like a group of 10 teams that had some expectations but thru a mix of things ain’t going their way in a weird season :lol:

Dame gonna flip it this summer and tell the Blazers that Simons is ready to start to get out of Portland and to avoid being the bad guy. :lol:

The hawks and hornets being top 3 offense but bottom 5 defense is a shame
It wouldn’t be too surprising even if they had all of their competent defensive players… But with most of em being out alotta of the season it’s to be expected especially the Hawks :lol: {

It wouldn’t be too surprising even if they had all of their competent defensive players… But with most of em being out alotta of the season it’s to be expected especially the Hawks :lol: {
Idk hunter missed a lot of last year and they were middle of the road

Hornets were also middle of the road and only really lost zeller

To be this bad is just unacceptable

Do we believe her

A3D92EEF-ABA7-4DCC-865B-1EEBC94494F7.png

Jazz,Mavs,and Blazers the waste my time treadmill teams.I’m almost tempted to add the Nuggets but they haven’t had their full team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom