The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extending him really not looking like a good move right now. Especially when it was kinda unnecessary cause he still had two years left

Committing big money to rim runners/shot blockers seems to always turn out bad.

I've really opened up to the Knicks moving Mitchell Robinson.

No it was just an awful take. Trading Dame for Simmons might actually be smarter than handing the keys to Anfernee Simons.
Advocating for a young player whose shown potential the past few years and just dropped 43 to beat a team with a guy that had 56 to get more time and opportunity is a bad take?

You just fishing for likes disagreeing with nts big bad wolf but go ahead enjoy those miniscule dopamine hits

Committing big money to rim runners/shot blockers seems to always turn out bad.

I've really opened up to the Knicks moving Mitchell Robinson.
It especially don’t make sense for us considering we got Okongwu who at this rate next year will just be straight up better than Capela. Lowkey think he should start over him now.

Advocating for a young player whose shown potential the past few years and just dropped 43 to beat a team with a guy that had 56 to get more time and opportunity is a bad take?

You just fishing for likes disagreeing with nts big bad wolf but go ahead enjoy those miniscule dopamine hits

Yes. Bad take. He had 7, 11, 2, 9, 8 and 22 the six games before last night while averaging like 27 mins. You must have been absent those days. Prisoner of the moment.

The 2nd part of your post is weird.

Tobi first team all finesse but I do feel bad for him. Unlike some other players we know, he’s actually still playing aggressive and trying to get out of his slump

His touch has definitely been off these past few weeks. Not Westbrook bad but post Orlando Dwight bad

Yes. Bad take. He had 7, 11, 2, 9, 8 and 22 the six games before last night while averaging like 27 mins. You must have been absent those days. Prisoner of the moment.

The 2nd part of your post is weird.
So your just box score checking yet forcing opinions about a player u haven't really watched but still wanna force a counter opinion to an unpopular poster in an attempt to get likes. Hey if that's normal behavior to you I'll take weird all day.

So your just box score checking yet forcing opinions about a player u haven't really watched but still wanna force a counter opinion to an unpopular poster in an attempt to get likes. Hey if that's normal behavior to you I'll take weird all day.

*you're

No I watch basketball. Just referred to the eye test two posts ago.

What's your obsession with 'likes' though? Sounds like you have an issue with that. Like the 3rd time you've mentioned it :lol:

270824961_5471225716239241_3764206088294731190_n.jpg

*you're

What's your obsession with 'likes' though? Sounds like you have an issue with that. Like the 3rd time you've mentioned it :lol:
That’s one of the cats you wasting time if you engaging with…you see yo in his feelings talking bout his popularity on here and likes :lol: :smh:

Think we should all go like his nonsense posts just turn his Tuesday around

*you're

You don't know how social media and internet works yet? They tryna get us hooked via likes and the chemical response they produce and it works :lol:

Best bet was to stay put.
Nobody was trading for westbrook that trade will be available next year too.

Ant-Man was definitely point shaving against the Lakers the other day. Made 10 3s in a game this season; 5-10 from 3 against the Clippers last night. But 0-6 against the Lakers with some terrible turnovers?

That’s one of the cats you wasting time if you engaging with…you see yo in his feelings talking bout his popularity on here and likes :lol: :smh:

Think we should all go like his nonsense posts just turn his Tuesday around

I think he needs a mental health day. Getting all riled up over a basketball disagreement and making it personal :lol:

I know my guy Lil' Russ going out sad this year but this cherry picking of specifics to make the argument is not it.

Show all the stats!!!

I'm allowed to cherry pick stats. I can do that. Just like any other NTer. That's part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom