The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just retraced the Ray Allen trade for Gary Payton because of George Karl...

So the Bucks really traded Allen + Flip + 1st rounder (turned into Ridnour) for 28 games and a first round exit of Gary Payton

Only to have George Karl and Cassell also leave after the season

Got Damb

We had season tickets to the bucks during all those years. Other than the refs totally hosing over the bucks in the series with the 6ers back in 2001 to go the finals; this was the most traumatized I’ve ever been as a bucks fan.

I remember coming back to the university dorms from class, and my best friend across the hall just told me the bucks traded ray Allen (one of my favorite bucks ever) for a washed up Gary Payton and a sack of potatoes. I didn’t believe him, and I had to go check it out for myself. Unbelievable still to this day for me.

We had season tickets to the bucks during all those years. Other than the refs totally hosing over the bucks in the series with the 6ers back in 2001 to go the finals; this was the most traumatized I’ve ever been as a bucks fan.

I remember coming back to the university dorms from class, and my best friend across the hall just told me the bucks traded ray Allen (one of my favorite bucks ever) for a washed up Gary Payton and a sack of potatoes. I didn’t believe him, and I had to go check it out for myself. Unbelievable still to this day for me.
Good story

Man can you imagine if the Bucks had made the Finals instead and played the Lakers?

Good story

Man can you imagine if the Bucks had made the Finals instead and played the Lakers?

They definitely deserved it. Robinson missed a bunny layup in one of the games near the end also in the 76ers series that would have changed that series also. I forgot if it was to tie it, or to win it.

Also, the phantom suspension of Scott Williams for game 7 was clearly stern showing who he wanted in the finals.

They definitely deserved it. Robinson missed a bunny layup in one of the games near the end also in the 76ers series that would have changed that series also. I forgot if it was to tie it, or to win it.

Also, the phantom suspension of Scott Williams for game 7 was clearly stern showing who he wanted in the finals.
Damb I remember the Scott Williams suspension, I don't remember the Robinson miss

I mean the Lakers still repeat but imagine the small market Bucks team being in that Finals. Philly made it somewhat competitive I also think MIL would have won at least 1 or 2 games

We def needed Iverson in the Finals at least once but that Bucks team was so damb fun

Ja is playing better basketball than Luka this season but he isn’t the better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom