The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1641356911608.png
I think Steph is in the lead by a wide margin

I’m still not understand what was the point or what were the lakers tryna prove by sitting DJ and Dwight just to burn out bron playing the center position these last prior games. :smh:

Russ really been given the green light most his life, I can tell especially when it comes to hoopin. Dude is delusional.

Saw bron in person against the wolves this past Sunday and dude looks huge in person. It’s crazy to see bron in person how he will no shame just not run back on D and sit back pout on a no call. Also how dude literally complains and rolls his eyes all night when his teammates do or don’t do something. :lol:

Lastly, brandon Haywood is husky asf but his head is tiny! :lol:

Last edited:
I’m still not understand what was the point or what were the lakers tryna prove by sitting DJ and Dwight just to burn out bron playing the center position these last prior games. :smh:

Russ really been given the green light most his life, I can tell especially when it comes to hoopin. Dude is delusional.

Saw bron in person against the wolves this past Sunday and dude looks huge in person.

Lastly, brandon Haywood is husky asf but his head in tiny! :lol:
Agree with the Russ observation, most likely he has been what would seem like the most athletic at every stop in his basketball journey, fundamentals could not have been drilled into him. Now that the athleticism is declining people are starting to see it. It was there to be seen in the OKC days but people were blinded by his explosiveness.

The lakers commentator is constantly giving Russ strays

2 turnovers and none by Russ - said tonight

Russ finally has a meaningful triple double - said several games ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom