The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just give Spoelstra the Coach of the Year now.

I haven’t thought about that award much but it will be a good race. Spo is up there for sure. JB Bickerstaff and Taylor Jenkins too.

No disrespect to Billy Donovan in Chicago either because I feel like folks were ****ting on him last season. That may just be lingering Hoiberg slander, though :lol: Regardless I would say Karnišovas deserves a bit more credit for Chicago’s success and he should win Executive of the Year instead

HORRIBLE call. He jumped forward onto the defender's feet. Guess this is the new scam, land on the feet.

Nah no one wants to land on someones feet and risk turning an ankle. I thought that play looked alright on Herro’s end, def not a flagrant though on Ayton.

271595861_5485771358118010_1081497043786787388_n.png

You can be a poor individual defender because you didn’t win the genetic lottery.

Being a poor team & individual defender because you just don’t give a **** is inexcusable. And in the film room Nate probably isn’t killing him because he’s a top 3 offensive player in terms of impact :lol: A terrible cycle.

The Hawks still do win his minutes most of the time, but he can do himself a favor and have even bigger leads when he goes to the bench if he……. Just gives more effort :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom