The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Klay start? Or they bring him off the bench so the SF crowd can go crazy when he checks in

1641756394698.png

"They used to force me to workout for 2 1/2 hours before games. Then they sat me on the bench until we were down by 30 with a couple minutes left in the game.

As soon as I made any little mistake, the Coach would be on the sidelines cursin and rantin like we were losing the games because of me

MJ never wanted me on the Wizards from Day 1. He drafted me to trade me for Elton Brand, but the Owner of the Wizards blocked the trade.

They used to bring old veterans into practice just to have them foul and beat the crap out of me every day. I had Charles Oakley threatening to beat me up. I was an 18-year old KID.

Ya'll thought I was weak. I'm one of the strongest men ya'll know. If ya'll experienced what I experienced at the age of 18, ya'll would have been looking for the highest bridge to jump from.

I told my momma at the age of 5 that I would move her out of the projects. I was a free lunch kid with holes in my shoes.

I bought my momma a new house on a golf course at the age of 18, and ya'll spent the past 20 years trashing me, and calling me a bum.

I graduated from high school with Honors. I qualified academically to attend the University of Florida on a full-ride scholarship. I lasted 12 years in the NBA, and ya'll made me the poster boy for being a loser.

If that's what a loser looks like, then more black boys should become losers"

-Kwame Brown

:pimp:
Yo Still a bust , he can’t erase that :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom