Status
Not open for further replies.
ayton with a dirty *** play and he has the nerve to cry for a review
ceepeeZero teaching these young kids well :smh:
all that was missing was the flailing of the arms by ayton 🤡

Well damn.

Tatum did let me down tho 🤕
Screenshot_20220109-122516_Chrome.jpg

Klay playing around 20 min today? Hes gonna have an itchy finger, dudes gonna throw everything up. I think he’ll get in the 12-16 range, woudnt be surprised if he goes off though to make a point. That 75 list buggin him. :lol:

Something that’s funny about this to me is that 6/14 isn’t that bad. It about 43 percent from the field, which is actually a little higher than Tatum’s season average. And he was 4-4 from the line. So, there really was no reason for Perk to mention that.

Im saying, I read that like 6/14 aint even that bad. Perk gonna Perk though. That whole crew has terrible takes anyways.

"They used to force me to workout for 2 1/2 hours before games. Then they sat me on the bench until we were down by 30 with a couple minutes left in the game.

As soon as I made any little mistake, the Coach would be on the sidelines cursin and rantin like we were losing the games because of me

MJ never wanted me on the Wizards from Day 1. He drafted me to trade me for Elton Brand, but the Owner of the Wizards blocked the trade.

They used to bring old veterans into practice just to have them foul and beat the crap out of me every day. I had Charles Oakley threatening to beat me up. I was an 18-year old KID.

Ya'll thought I was weak. I'm one of the strongest men ya'll know. If ya'll experienced what I experienced at the age of 18, ya'll would have been looking for the highest bridge to jump from.

I told my momma at the age of 5 that I would move her out of the projects. I was a free lunch kid with holes in my shoes.

I bought my momma a new house on a golf course at the age of 18, and ya'll spent the past 20 years trashing me, and calling me a bum.

I graduated from high school with Honors. I qualified academically to attend the University of Florida on a full-ride scholarship. I lasted 12 years in the NBA, and ya'll made me the poster boy for being a loser.

If that's what a loser looks like, then more black boys should become losers"

-Kwame Brown

:pimp:

Man I’m ******* excited to see Klay back. Any basketball fan should be pullin for dude. Will be such a sick moment tonight when his name is callled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom