The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know yall mentioned it before I thought it might have been a small tumble but she fell fell, like she caught air. Fire the ball boys for not getting up a wet spot or someone for not noticing and letting a lady in heels walk over it, but yesterday was KLAYDAY

I see the air balls and the bricks. I’ve seen it. That’s been gradually getting worse through the years.

But I haven’t seen Russ miss 4 feet high and wide off the top of the backboard every game until this year.

That’s a different type of different to me. I can’t get over that.

LeBron at 37 bout to turn into Orlando era TMac. I came and hooped, what'd yall do type steez.

Fat excellence. I approve.

Thunder have no real bigs other than Muscula plus Jokic is that dude so this was expected. Thunder kept it close to the end then a bad foul late they lost it basically the best outcome if you're rooting for a tanking team

he does call bron his goat, so, being around your hero definitely makes the situation better.

A2225063-AB05-479B-92A5-258EA023C815.gif

Around the time Russ landed in Houston his touch and flat out juice as a ball player started eroding

And ever since that part of his basketball make up has simply gotten bigger and bigger

He has rocks for hands which impacts everything he does.

Y’all really hate AD :smh: :lol:. Dude still a monster defensively and as hollow as some of his offensive production is, and his jumper regressing…he a force. We going to far.

Giannis has improved considerably. And you love to see it.

Now….LeBron. Good lord. Impressive what he’s doing to the naked eye. At 37, hella impressive (Chris Paul is also 37, and a 6 footer leading a team to the best record in the NBA, dealing with multiple injuries. But that’s here not there)

Right now, Bron plays zero defense :lol:. Especially at the 5. Banes and Kyle Anderson were getting whatever they wanted.

Him as a 5 against Houston & Sacramento looks incredible tho. Against those bad teams where he’s allowed to play free safety and foul scared, young people. Impressive. When against a good team that’s actually running stuff, it’s exposed. He’s really just conserving energy on the defensive end for offensive production. He’s been doing this for a couple of years. But it’s more evident with AD out.

He’s The counting stat goat. Them stat lines sure do look pretty. 9 assist, and your teammates still struggling to score. 8 rebounds, and y’all getting killed on the glass by a smaller, quicker team.

And let’s not mention the LeBron not getting back on defense in transition thing. That **** really is ugly, and shameful. Sulking on the baseline and hanging court.

Nasty stuff.
I was half-joking about the LeBron thing but his AD’s unwillingness to even play the 5 is pretty telling. I don’t “hate” him or think he’s trash though, it’s just clear he’s not going to be the franchise player of the present/future ppl thought he was. He’s a solid 2nd star when healthy.

His jump shot was the last thing he had over Giannis, and now that it’s regressing (18% from 3 :sick:), he’s really not better than him at any other aspect of the game.

AD criticism has always been rooted in the fact he’s painfully inconsistent. When he’s aggressive, he’s spectacular. But you’re not gonna get that every night from him. Maybe he’s playing injured, I don’t really know, but when you see someone’s “peak” and it’s obvious they’re underperforming, it’s hard to defend them

I like the improvement Collins has made around the margins to a better fit next to Trae and Capela. If I were Philly, I'm not sure I would trade for him, but he's really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom