The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julius giving the thumbs down to the NYC fans is probably one of the funniest softest things I've ever seen 😭🤣😭🤣

No disrespect to anything he's accomplished and what he has done for the community but this actually makes a lot of sense if you think about some of his comments over the past few months. It kind of is what it is at this point 🤷‍♂️

I wonder what his next deal will look like. He getting that Kemba < $10MM annually?
Should retire after next yr. 35. No skill. Washed with the pre-soak. Heavy agitation.

Not too hard to envision a scenario where you were once obsessed with the game when you younger, now you’re older & worth 9 figures & your interests outside of ball have grown so you spend a little less time in the gym every year, and now your mechanics begin to deteriorate.

His game was far from complete at 27 and he has not added a single thing to his repertoire since then.

When you realize that he himself said he doesn’t watch film at all, this becomes a lot more plausible

He's box office. People tend to forget that is what makes a super star. Actually knowing how to play is irrelevant
That's why he's my favorite player. Can't wait for Space Jam 3
I heard the script has him getting a triple triple but losing the game :pimp:
There's also a scene of him cursing at the Tiny Toons after a bucket 🔥 🔥 🔥

That Ja block is the 2nd greatest 2 hand chase down after the 40 year old MJ on Ron Mercer block.
FatherlyWellwornBetafish-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Someone so arrogant in his abilities to the point where he doesn’t even watch film at all, probably can’t be told

“yo stop shooting that bank shot, slow down, work on a floater, the midrange ain’t ****, etc”

You can’t even show him his flaws because he personally doesn’t even watch them :lol:

The interesting thing I’ve noticed is a lot of people are acting like this is the first season Russ has been trash. I wonder if he regrets forcing the Lakers to trade for him. That extra scrutiny has finally exposed him to the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom