The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even stan accounts have had enough. This is unprecedented

Hopefully it catches on with the stans on here.

Said this before the hollow mvp season, once the elite athleticism started to decline this was going to be the result. Even with the athleticism he has now, if he had an aging CP3 game (handle and jumpshot) and didn’t chase shallow triple doubles, the lakers and him would be a lot better off.

There was never a real focus on fundamentals with him because he could out jump and get past everyone with the first step. Now that he’s not doing that, y’all see it for yourselves. Fundamentals should always be drilled into a player.

Still don’t blame KD, athleticism that is going to decline or a jump shot that will keep you on the court into your 60’s at the local Y. He made the right choice.

Black Porzingis looking a lot like White Porzingis nowadays...

Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 12.31.49 PM.png

Funny how the resident racist is always responding to criticism by replying gifs of black-on-black violence. Yik
He said I can’t count and I replied with a what did the 5 fingers say to the face? Gif.

I don’t know how you interpreted that as racist.

The interesting thing I’ve noticed is a lot of people are acting like this is the first season Russ has been trash. I wonder if he regrets forcing the Lakers to trade for him. That extra scrutiny has finally exposed him to the masses.
it's one of those things that I am right about from the get-go. saw his flaws during those early years at OKC and when they went to the Finals. his attitude towards the game and his stubborn behavior was a recipe for disaster. he was trash before and trashier even now. reflecting back on how the media vilified Durant for leaving and defended Russ. Durant already possibly saw that's broken that can't be fix. then Russ tried to do those empty triple-double accolades just to show-off that he is all that. OKC on the otherhand, was also instrumental for his failure.

Hopefully it catches on with the stans on here.

Said this before the hollow mvp season, once the elite athleticism started to decline this was going to be the result. Even with the athleticism he has now, if he had an aging CP3 game (handle and jumpshot) and didn’t chase shallow triple doubles, the lakers and him would be a lot better off.

There was never a real focus on fundamentals with him because he could out jump and get past everyone with the first step. Now that he’s not doing that, y’all see it for yourselves. Fundamentals should always be drilled into a player.

Still don’t blame KD, athleticism that is going to decline or a jump shot that will keep you on the court into your 60’s at the local Y. He made the right choice.
you just read my mind. just posted this a few moments ago.

Sohi sample.

Seth Curry at PG and only PG

17/8/6

Trade Ben for a wing. Maybe one with some ball handling abilities. I floated Hayward out there last week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom