The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You remember Mike front-running when dominating against inferior teams in the dog days of the season then a few days later telling players on a good team to stop talking **** when he's down? Are you talking about Mike Beasley or something?
We talking about telling cats to stop talking ****,you in whole other bag I ain’t even talking bout :lol:

No one is paying specifically to watch Russell Westbrook play basketball in 2022.
MVP MVP
Sohi sample.

Seth Curry at PG and only PG

17/8/6

Trade Ben for a wing. Maybe one with some ball handling abilities. I floated Hayward out there last week
Point Tobi put up similar numbers too. Hayward and Piru Reggie Jackson for Benanim and Green works

I been said Seth got more 1 in him, than he’s been allowed to showcase.

Me & Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat been on this for years now :lol:

Good to see!
I wanted him next to Giannis a long time ago.

But yeah running Seth at the one is the play.

Seth
Maltese/Danny Green
Scoring wing
Tobias
Embiid

Need Embiid to level up and 2 of the 3 Seth/Hayward/ Tobias team to be good.

so now bron has told Bane and Cam Payne to stop talking **** when their teams were cooking his teams. But when he aint respect teams, he could sit on the bench a play bottle flip and **** :rofl:

This new new generation aint licking his boots. He had a tiny generation of new players that were all on his nuts. The rest either grew up on Kobe or Curry. These new dudes is wolves.

He used to disrespect the hell out of teams but now he can't handle a little trash talk

BlankIdealJaguarundi-size_restricted.gif

EbtsywJ.gif

SmartSelect_20220110-102619_Chrome.jpg

disappointed-fridge.gif

I wanted him next to Giannis a long time ago.

But yeah running Seth at the one is the play.

Seth
Maltese/Danny Green
Scoring wing
Tobias
Embiid

Need Embiid to level up and 2 of the 3 Seth/Hayward/ Tobias team to be good.
Honestly if you do the JB/BS 1-1 trade you set with Sous Chef/Maltese backcourt. Maxey goes to super 6th and can help close depending on the matchup

Swear this has been getting reported every couple of months since 2018 :lol:

The powers that be have never had any desire to split them up. You have guys like Morey though bringing up certain names as someone THEY would want on their team, and then it gets reported that there are trade rumors, when in reality it's completely one sided. Or you have other media members suggesting trades or something and it gets turned into a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom