The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shameful storm2006 storm2006

5275882C-7D28-42A2-A547-3AE7647837F6.jpeg

No lie, I immediately quoted the original post with the pic but it was the last on the page so I hit next before responding only to see all of this slander :sick: :smh:

It's 2022 and some of y'all still don't understand the beautiful concept of vertical mass. It's like how some refs and fans don't understand the difference between defenders going straight up vs. fouling. We have to do better and there needs to be better education on the subject |l

$100 to see a nipple has got to be illegal
So we taking up a collection or what? Who on nt is trustworthy enough to collect the funds then distribute the pics?

I saw that Kylie mass pic too and pulled over to figure out what I was even looking at. I was perplexed. Maybe its Mercator effect?

No lie, I immediately quoted the original post with the pic but it was the last on the page so I hit next before responding only to see all of this slander :sick: :smh:

It's 2022 and some of y'all still don't understand the beautiful concept of vertical mass. It's like how some refs and fans don't understand the difference between defenders going straight up vs. fouling. We have to do better and there needs to be better education on the subject |l

Man, I still remember when you was supposed to pull up on me & frshstunna frshstunna in the A at Compound in the Bent.

There Wasn’t ANY “vertical mass” in that joint :lol:. Youda been looking crazy, trying to find a Taylor Swift that weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom