The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Luka actually plays winning ball. Like how harden was when he was getting all the stats.

He gets great numbers. You can get great numbers without playing winning ball. .

Or you can play winning ball when the talent pool is worse. I think in general this is true off a lot of players and there’s levels to it. Lebron is like that too cut from the same mold as Luka and Harden. The difference being that he’s (or least was) levels above them so he could win. Winning ball at its highest level is about team and movement at the nba. Why the Jordan Bulls the Spurs and the Dubs are so good. NBA players are too talented to stand in a corner and just wait for shots.

Hawks are pathetic
McMillan got his extension and lost his edge. We’re playing with zero inspiration. Same ole **** every night. We should be trading for a big with some size. Capela and Okongwu get bodied regularly and Dieng moves like a old man.

I don't think Luka actually plays winning ball. Like how harden was when he was getting all the stats.
He doesn’t. Just whines to the refs and plays zero defense. Every possession is pretty much Luka or bust. So of course he has the “numbers”.

Or you can play winning ball when the talent pool is worse. I think in general this is true off a lot of players and there’s levels to it. Lebron is like that too cut from the same mold as Luka and Harden. The difference being that he’s (or least was) levels above them so he could win. Winning ball at its highest level is about team and movement at the nba. Why the Jordan Bulls the Spurs and the Dubs are so good. NBA players are too talented to stand in a corner and just wait for shots.

So MJ and Wardell are are products of a system but Bron won through sheer greatness? :nerd:

Why wouldnt you want to give up Coby white. I dont think hes a starter for any playoff quality team

271929761_5506361202725692_4569222154482328188_n.jpg

McMillan got his extension and lost his edge. We’re playing with zero inspiration. Same ole **** every night. We should be trading for a big with some size. Capela and Okongwu get bodied regularly and Dieng moves like a old man.
Capela is a pretty normal sized C though I feel like. Outside of guys like Embiid/Joker/Goober the "big" centers normally have major warts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom