The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt better from Covid. Hit the mall. Scooped black and purple 13s. Sense of smell and taste still sus, decided to apply pressure. Hit up Ford's Garage. Bacon bbq Burger. Drank Titos. And had a vanilla milkshake. Watched pats vs bills and bulls/celtics. Then hit up Dave's Hot Chicken. Got 3 #1's, 6 chicken tenders. Hot. Drank more Tito's.
Lakers got obliterated by 40.

This was my Saturday.

Fin.

Damn man. Didn't know you had that Omarion as well.

GOODT! to see you're doing better though.

PHA injured. |l

Nets seemed to finally be getting into a groove with Part-time Myrie byke.

you might have tonattach Bron to get someone to take russ’ contract. Let’s see what I can work out.
C74975B0-4E09-47E8-9D19-5A19AD059216.png

you might have tonattach Bron to get someone to take russ’ contract. Let’s see what I can work out.
C74975B0-4E09-47E8-9D19-5A19AD059216.png
Given the current status of both teams, and it being a 5 for 5 trade, it is right on par with the Twilight Zone episode I watched last night -- 5 characters in search of an exit.

Given the current status of both teams, and it being a 5 for 5 trade, it is right on par with the Twilight Zone episode I watched last night -- 5 characters in search of an exit.
The toys being put in the toy bin around Christmas time unaware they're not real people.

Think that was the name I used in last years NT playoff brackets.

nets need to make it to the playoffs healthy
maybe giving up "home court" and being on the road will benefit. Qai may be able to play more gms :lol:

nets need to make it to the playoffs healthy
maybe giving up "home court" and being on the road will benefit. Qai may be able to play more gms :lol:
I'm personally rooting for the Nets to match up with the Knicks or Raptors in round one for ****s and giggles.

Felt better from Covid. Hit the mall. Scooped black and purple 13s. Sense of smell and taste still sus, decided to apply pressure. Hit up Ford's Garage. Bacon bbq Burger. Drank Titos. And had a vanilla milkshake. Watched pats vs bills and bulls/celtics. Then hit up Dave's Hot Chicken. Got 3 #1's, 6 chicken tenders. Hot. Drank more Tito's.
Lakers got obliterated by 40.

This was my Saturday.

Fin.
When I leave this game I’m going to Dave’s, was he wait long and is it good?

thought KD's injury looked like the one where zaza fell on him. not as bad, but who knows
think that was diagnosed as a hyperextended knee/sprain as well and he missed almost two months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom