The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nets not having a constant rotation even with the same groups has been frustrating for everyone tho, players and fans alike. That part is prolly true. Nash cannot make up his mind. That might be only part of that report I'll believe rn. This all might be ploy to get Kyrie vaxxed because NYC's mandates aint moving. Or will it?

I did not see this coming with Harden :lol: What a train wreck
He came to BKLN to win a title while not having to be the workhorse like he was in Houston. He didn’t expect for KD to have various injuries nor Kyrie to be getting his Dr. Sebi on :lol: it also doesn’t help that he himself is coming off his first major injury, along with (once again) coming into a season trying to play himself into shape instead of already being in shape at the start. Trying to do that at age 32 is different from doing it at 27 or 24

Nets been missing at least 2/5 starters the whole year.
Kai, Clax and Harris have been out

I can't even....
The fact the somebody not named Nikola J is being talked about for this years MVP is absurd.
What is even more absurd is I had to look at 5 different lists before I found Jokic mentioned in the top3
What TF is going on.....

Dude might be having the Greatest Season EVER, of ALL TIME.....
WHAT A TRASH *** AWARD MAN!

It’s to early to be drinking bleach :smh:

Anyway I hope #13 is ready to perform come May because if not…

Man, you better be hoping #11 is able to play at home come May :lol: Speaking of which..

They'll just pay the fines but by the time the playoffs hit the restrictions are gonna look different in NY I bet so Nets won't have to worry about it anyways tbh

Everyone has been saying this and while it makes some sense, has there been any indication from the state of New York about this or is it just NBA fans being hopeful based on their opinions?

Long live the Mamba. Still remember reading the news while headed to the Spurs vs. Raptors game with my Dad and thinking/wishing it was a hoax. Then getting to the game and it was the most somber event I’ve ever been too. Gotta be a rough day for Bron also

amazing, right? still tops in the east
Must be two Easts
standings_012522.PNG

THEY don't want to talk about that though Cashflow Cashflow rolaholic rolaholic JustBlaze. JustBlaze.

Also I could see officer Jim thriving in western PA.

Spo >>>>>

That's who Lacob was talking about when he was talking that 'lightyears ahead' talk :lol:

Duncan Robinson saw the Bertans comparisons and Struss read the jokes. 41% and 42% on 8 3PA over the last 9 (7-2).

Their scouting department better be one of the highest paid in the league and Spo definitely deserves his flowers. They bounced right back after Lebby left and never lost relevance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom