The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A happier anniversary to celebrate today:

jr.jpg

200.gif

Harden is a bird.

Forced Houston to trade CP3 for Westbrook. Then when that crashes and burns, forces his way out of Houston specifically to go to BK...pushing them into a rebuild in the process. Not even a full calendar year and now his future in Brooklyn is in the air.

Hope KD security guard pack that ***** out.
I’d 100% agree normally but I can’t blame him for having a hard time accepting the Kyrie thing.

If they have HCA and drop a game 7, or lose in 6 because they dropped a home game & couldn’t get a W on the road, that’ll be a very tough situation to deal with.

can you really blame a guy for not wanting to play with a part time player in Kyrie

The Harden not liking living in BK but wants to go to Philly sounds like some bs to cover up the fact yo just annoyed he came to the Nets for the “big 3” but they never on the court together :lol:
I thought that much was apparent. He's been pleading for kyrie to play full time. With no KD he might as well be back in Houston :lol:

His post-game comments last night were a little telling...

20220125_232416.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me if most of the squad felt some way about the availability issues they've had too

Cool to see Kuminga buying in. Less is more. He’s a year or two away, but he’s def a quick learner and talented as hell.

I think the slip he made yesterday for a wide open dunk was his most impressive play. He was on the wing with Klay. Noticed Klay was there. Faked a screen and slipped to the basket for an easy wide open dunk (something Oubre never figured out :lol:) . That’s progression.

That’s CULTURE :pimp:

True, but it's different. Regular ****** aint got to worry about the whole world knowing all their dirt

Did the Nets not play in B2B finals? I'm pretty sure one time was against the Lakers.
Aint you supposed to be a fan? You don't know your team history? :emoji_eyes:
I thought a championship run is when you actually win a championship :lol:. That's like Paul George saying he had an MVP season

yea I guess but I don't want to anymore. I guess Wal Mart website says it has some dried ones in the seasoning aisle. I'll see how that do next time. I'm eating already for now (did a Red Snapper stew yesterday, the goat curry last week, and today just did a steamed cabbage dish)

His post-game comments last night were a little telling...

20220125_232416.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me if most of the squad felt some way about the availability issues they've had too
Also gotta remember that Kyrie is KD mans so Harden probly don’t give a F bout whatever point he trying make or trying to be understanding…He just wants yo on the court to do his job :lol:

antidope antidope RustyShackleford RustyShackleford where can I buy a scotch bonnet? Doing another Jamaican inspired recipe and having to sub out for it again with the basic ***** bell or sweet
I can't find any scotch bonnet around me in Vegas either.

I could only get them when I was on the east coast.

Your two choices are to grow your own or use a Habenero as a substitute

Pretty obvious to me khloe gets exactly what she wants out of the relationship. I’m not fooled

Yep. The whole Kar-Jenner clan is the foremost living embodiment of the saying “any publicity is good publicity.”

That’s what she wants though. THEY know TT is an animal out here. He’s keeping khloe in the news. And she got the mixed kid she wanted.

All of this plus that NBA spousal/child support too.

Third (recent) one getting $40K a month, so his first and Khloe probably getting around the same if not more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom