The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So his dog is named Anthony Edwards?
Capture.PNG

Imagine wanting to live in NYC at this point which has become a crime hotbed unless you're really balling like that and can just avoid it all.

a lot of hate for the city of brotherly love

City is fire besides violence but thats everywhere

Real estate is booming, we got some night life but a lot close early ever since the pandemic

anyway most philly athletes dont even live in philly, its in the burbs or jersey

put some respect on my city :lol:

Good to see the Twolves & Cavs competitive.

This season super weird. Don’t miss Simmons, Zion, Wall & didn’t miss Kyrie one bit.

Very interesting that al those guys were #1 picks in the draft too. Don’t know what to make of it…but interesting nonetheless

City is fire besides violence
gmfxlesgsh261.gif

But nah seriously, Philly is pretty dope but it's just an easy target for slander. In addition to everything you mentioned, it's also centrally located along the Northeast corridor. You get to NYC in less than 90 minutes, DC in under 2 hours and Boston is a quick flight away :smokin

The shooting has been down across the board for whatever reason. Maxi and Luka have finally started turning a corner, but everyone else has struggled.

And it’s not like a lot of it is bad shots - they take way less contested/rushed deep jumpers than last year. I haven’t looked at the metrics, but it feels like It’s mostly open/wide-open looks, from the eye test.

Don’t know if it’s all the fluctuation in availability and little consistency rotation wise or what.

Simple regression to the mean for DFS, KP, and Bullock - and hell, even Tim before the injury - seems like it’ll be due at some point. Too many dudes shooting career lows. It’s bizarre.

Rooting for Cavs. Kinda wanna see 1-6 in the East separated by less than 2 games by ASB
Giannis is probable
Jarrett Allen is questionable

Hope both can play

Good to see the Twolves & Cavs competitive.

This season super weird. Don’t miss Simmons, Zion, Wall & didn’t miss Kyrie one bit.

Very interesting that al those guys were #1 picks in the draft too. Don’t know what to make of it…but interesting nonetheless
Very weird. Can't take much from anything tbh. I think PHX is legit. They have proved it imo. Other than that who tf knows

I mean GSW, MEM I guess you can say are the next tier of sureness in the west

East is way more blurry

The shooting has been down across the board for whatever reason. Maxi and Luka have finally started turning a corner, but everyone else has struggled.

And it’s not like a lot of it is bad shots - they take way less contested/rushed deep jumpers than last year. I haven’t looked at the metrics, but it feels like It’s mostly open/wide-open looks, from the eye test.

Don’t know if it’s all the fluctuation in availability and little consistency rotation wise or what.

Simple regression to the mean for DFS, KP, and Bullock - and hell, even Tim before the injury - seems like it’ll be due at some point. Too many dudes shooting career lows. It’s bizarre.
Unfortunately, I don't trust this roster on either side of the ball. As of now I'm saying maybe a second round team at best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom