The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Malik Beasley any good? I've really liked having Josh Richardson this year. Shooting 40% from 3, plays good defense, can score off the dribble a bit. Does pretty much everything you could ask of a bench guard for the team.

I wouldn't trade Grant Will for White Donte either. Glad they didn't do that.
It’s tricky with him. He asked to leave crowded Denver & with more minutes he was an efficient 20ppg scoring from everywhere deadeye shooter in the first 2 years in Minny, about 50 games total. I would’ve said it’s a no brainer but he’s been TERRIBLE this year :lol: also 50 games, and it’s hard to ignore that it’s coming right after he signed his contract.

So it’s a matter of which sample do you trust.

If the “real” him is somewhere in between, combined with his low effort on defense I’d stick with J Rich.

He’s a modern day JR Smith
CB82BE9C-BFF4-4149-9441-6A3E1C658776.jpeg

It’s tricky with him. He asked to leave crowded Denver & with more minutes he was an efficient 20ppg scoring from everywhere deadeye shooter in the first 2 years in Minny, about 50 games total. I would’ve said it’s a no brainer but he’s been TERRIBLE this year :lol: also 50 games, and it’s hard to ignore that it’s coming right after he signed his contract.

So it’s a matter of which sample do you trust.

If the “real” him is somewhere in between, combined with his low effort on defense I’d stick with J Rich.
Yeah just a surface level search on bball ref has me leaning Richardson. He's shooting better and playing better defense. Beasley does have one extra year on his contract which is cool I guess. I just think I'd rather have JRich. And I definitely wouldn't want to add more to a deal in order to get Beasley. That doesn't make much sense to me.

Speaking of Memphis, they gotta pay Ja, Bane, & Brooks pretty soon.

Bane showing a little more offensively, on the other end they usually have Brooks guarding anywhere from 1-4. So That’ll be an interesting decision.

I probably lean Brooks & the defensive versatility, but Bane is 3 years younger & already ahead offensively. Very tough.

This’ll probably be the last playoff run they have together with Brooks expiring next year

Speaking of Memphis, they gotta pay Ja, Bane, & Brooks pretty soon.

Bane showing a little more offensively, on the other end they usually have Brooks guarding anywhere from 1-4. So That’ll be an interesting decision.

I probably lean Brooks & the defensive versatility, but Bane is 3 years younger & already ahead offensively. Very tough.

This’ll probably be the last playoff run they have together with Brooks expiring next year
They're developing Ziare Williams to take over SF, so Brooks and probably Melton are going to be dealt this summer or by next trade deadline.

They're developing Ziare Williams to take over SF, so Brooks and probably Melton are going to be dealt this summer or by next trade deadline.
You gotta give their FO the benefit of the doubt at this point. They’ve had a crazy eye in the draft.

Ideal deadline IMO for the Cs would be to get Harrison Barnes and bring back Daniel Theis to be the backup 5. They have the salary matching and picks to get it done. Defense stays elite and offense gets much better. Can still do that and get under the tax.

Barnes would be such a perfect fit, that it would make me feel like they have a handshake deal with Beal this summer or something if they don't pursue him at the deadline.

Zach had the ugliest 30 point night over ever seen. His back ain’t right cuz ain’t no way he was guarded by Elfrid Payton & NEVER attached him. Bulls phone shouldn’t be on the hook until 5pm Thursday Bradley, Troy & Matt Thomas gotta go I hate em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom