The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’d be tough for me to part with Ben + 2 of Seth/Maxey/Thybulle for a Harden on the wrong side of 30 rapidly deteriorating physically. He’s not iron man anymore, he’s not 30 ppg anymore.

They can have any or even all 3 of Kork/Shake/Danny Green, beyond that I can’t.
Don't think Brooklyn has the leverage to actually get something like that in the first paragraph. Jim can just force his way out this summer.

It’s crazy how people act like Brooklyn wasn’t 1/4 a kangaroo foot away from beating the Bucks.

Without Kyrie and a hamstrung Harden.

Insane to me.
Honestly it is, but that's how quickly things change. I def felt like the Nets were going to be able to get revenge on MIL this year but injuries, Covid and Harden's (apparent decline) tepidness had other plans

Ben hasn't played all year and has Playoff issues cuz he can't do anything in the half court and is afraid to shoot

If Irving can't play home games and Durant is barely coming back that's a steep hill

The Nets might not even make the Playoffs to begin with with KD being out

Honestly it is, but that's how quickly things change. I def felt like the Nets were going to be able to get revenge on MIL this year but injuries, Covid and Harden's (apparent decline) tepidness had other plans

Ben hasn't played all year and has Playoff issues cuz he can't do anything in the half court and is afraid to shoot

If Irving can't play home games and Durant is barely coming back that's a steep hill

The Nets might not even make the Playoffs to begin with with KD being out

You know KD is coming back right? You know Ben doesn’t need to shoot with KD and Kyrie.

Like where is where is all this confidence coming from?

Give me some of that.

You want this to be true so bad :lol:

Imagine pivotal home games where KD is getting blitzed at half court and it's time for someone else to make plays for themselves and others.

Beast?

No you’re wrong. I don’t want it to be true.

This is why I keep saying “DONT LET THIS HAPPEN PHILLY!!

You know KD is coming back right? You know Ben doesn’t need to shoot with KD and Kyrie.

Like where is where is all this confidence coming from?

Give me some of that.
Durant is coming back by March at best, right?

idk, even if they get into the Playoffs all of my other points still stand

Irving might not play home games

Simmons probably still has Playoff issues due to his skill set and he'll still be playing into game shape

It doesn't just boil down to "Simmons doesn't need to shoot". He has issues beyond shooting

any updates on KD?
i know he is twitter beefin with Stephen A again, but any thing on his health?

KD will be back at the end of February was the last report here.

Given the circumstances. They’d love to be a 6th seed for obvious reasons.

Bulls haven’t been full strength in any of the matchups but I know your corny & will say “we haven’t either we don’t have Ben even tho we don’t want him” so u got it.
Yes y’all have lol the two Ls to us y’all had everyone

3rd one I’ll give you that

A5932057-9702-4CD2-901C-BB5C246DF402.jpeg

Kyrie is available for TEN more games.

You know something about the vax mandate that we don't or something? Please explain to us why Ben Simmons on the Nets is something to fear :lol:

I did already.

You guys cool with it since most of your teams are in the East. Fine.

But I don’t share your level of confidence. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom