The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

200.gif

They need to redo the celebrity game and give them a corresponding NBA player's jersey to wear while playing.

Give Jack Harlow a Herro Jersey, Myles Garret/ Jarret Allen, Lizzo/Zion

Yes y’all have lol the two Ls to us y’all had everyone

3rd one I’ll give you that
Nah … haven’t been full strength for any of the 3 matchups as I stated. We were missing a different guard every game if I’m not mistaken & never had pat Williams since Mitchell Robinson “accidentally” knocked him out the air breaking his wrist g3 or 4

Not even just signed off on it. They overrode other **** that FO was trying to do to make this happen. :lol:

And now they're mad and coming at Vogel's head like it's his fault. :lol: :lol: :smh:
All factual they could’ve had buddy

Not even just signed off on it. They overrode other **** that FO was trying to do to make this happen. :lol:

And now they're mad and coming at Vogel's head like it's his fault. :lol: :lol: :smh:

That’s what will eventually start the turn on LeBron.

This is really all on him.

I'm hoping we gets Nets vs Raptors in the playoffs. Imagine Kyrie having to sit out a whole playoff series because of mandates in NY and Toronto. :lol:
It's a funny scenario but he'll probably be able to play home games
Governor looks like she's gonna fold, she needs them antivax votes

Edit:
Literally missed it by a few seconds :lol:

That’s what will eventually start the turn on LeBron.

This is really all on him.
as if we didnt know already that when you sign lebron
you sign lebron the player, lebron the coach and lebron the gm

we knew what it was the 1st year with the young core
and we knew what it it was when he traded them away to get AD
which was fine cause it lead to a title

but this season started out bad with bad moves he prolly co-signed on...tht over AC
and going big with rust over solid role players and depth
Hoodwinked, Bamboozled, Led Astray GIF - Bamboozled Hoodwinked Led Astray -  Discover & Share GIFs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom