The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woj so washed. Welcome to the dance old man. Reporting a story that the rest of the world has been talking about for 2 weeks

Is Woj reporting that not public?? :lol:

Also doesn't take a public or formal declaration to notice he's looked mentally checked out for weeks now
Woj been trying to deny the trade the entire time. That’s why he had to say “ESPN Sources”

Backlash? Wouldn’t he be used to it by now? :rofl::rofl:

Prolly one of the best SGs in my lifetime but he’d rather choose to dabble in so much turmoil. Hasn’t he played one/two full season with the Nets tho?

We’ll never know what happens behind the scenes and how NBA players communicate with each other, but I hope all this noise doesn’t affect Embiid once JimBob is on the team.

Joel’s my MVP, btw.

Backlash? Wouldn’t he be used to it by now? :rofl::rofl:

Prolly one of the best SGs in my lifetime but he’d rather choose to dabble in so much turmoil. Hasn’t he played one/two full season with the Nets tho?

We’ll never know what happens behind the scenes and how NBA players communicate with each other, but I hope all this noise doesn’t affect Embiid once JimBob is on the team.

Joel’s my MVP, btw.
It’s cause Harden wasn’t that active on social media while he was in Houston. He was mostly posting like a bot and having the time of his life off the court. He’s been VERY active on social media since being in Brooklyn and now he’s feeling all the slander :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom