The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am absolutely not holding up a Harden deal because of Drummond.

Both Matisse and Curry are probably the hold up. They can have Seth.
thats how i feel. you can have 1 or the other. I guess they're requesting Mills back so the shooting aspect is a wash but I say I just keep Mills, give me Thybulle and if I'm Philly maybe I push back some on Drummond. Or give me Claxton, or maybe 1 of Griffin/Aldridge. Or keep it the most simple back to Harden and Brown for Simmons and Thybulle. Doc keeps his grandbabies and daughter close. Thomas would be useful for Philly and their lack of shot creation too when they cant get it to Embiid. There's tons of options I guess, no way they shouldn't get something done

Last edited:
You holding up a Harden deal over Drummond?
Unfortunately yes. They can have Seth tho

He’s coming now or over the summer. We not about to bail out Marks because they decided to build a roster full of washed up vets and rookies.

(This also applies to the Lakers too :lol: )

Any chance Jim knows something about the KD injury that the public doesn’t? I get not wanting to deal with Qyrie’s shenanigans, but you’d think if KD gets back to full health they’d have a good shot at a title this year with all 3 of them together..

I mean he’s also a 1 year rental
I’m seeing stuff about Aldridge coming possibly too and I’ll be fine with that. Yes Drummond is a backup but he’s a backup who can spot start for Embiid and you can still run a legitimate offense

Blaming lebron for the lakers being bad this season is easily some of the dumbest **** said on here this season.

Man is averaging 29,7 and 6 on 53% shooting. this forum is so terrible sometimes. logic has no place in here
Like clockwork you come up saying something... Averaging 29 on a bad team ain't ****. Booker was averaging how many points on the Suns and they were watching the playoffs how many years in a row. Scored 70 in a game a LOST.
EXACTLY!!! LOOTER IN A RIOT!

Son stay padding those stats, hit the 3 now he about to start another meaninless run of 30+ games but go 4-8

Unfortunately yes. They can have Seth tho

He’s coming now or over the summer. We not about to bail out Marks because they decided to build a roster full of washed up vets and rookies.

(This also applies to the Lakers too :lol: )
What you doing with the salary? Because we currently don’t have any space to sign him out right.

EYE am not letting pride get in the way of a Harden deal. Who cares what they did with their roster. They’re missing the playoffs anyway

Any chance Jim knows something about the KD injury that the public doesn’t? I get not wanting to deal with Qyrie’s shenanigans, but you’d think if KD gets back to full health they’d have a good shot at a title this year with all 3 of them together..
Crossed my mind as well. Where’s KD in all of this trying to get him to stay.

I am absolutely not holding up a Harden deal because of Drummond.

Both Matisse and Curry are probably the hold up. They can have Seth.

I would wait till the summer to be honest. I get that Embiid is being pushed to his limits but Thybulle and Curry are solid rotational players.

Only thing Qyrie needs is a covid shot

99C77A5D-0486-44D6-A20E-81A65F5717CA.gif

What you doing with the salary? Because we currently don’t have any space to sign him out right.

EYE am not letting pride get in the way of a Harden deal. Who cares what they did with their roster. They’re missing the playoffs anyway
S&T

They taking back Tobias and picks at that point. Send Simmons to OKC or Portland to free up space

i don't think it's worth the time or effort trying to find a deeper meaning in Kyrie, Durant, or Harden's actions

I would wait till the summer to be honest. I get that Embiid is being pushed to his limits but Thybulle and Curry are solid rotational players.
I get that thinking but it’s risky. A lot can change between now and then. What if KD gets healthy and the nets make a run? Mandates get lifted. Kyrie gets traded. Harden gonna wanna stay? A lot can happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom