The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a terrible fit as everyone said when the rumor was initially floated.

But the the roster isn’t deep. You bench him & another deeply flawed player is taking his place, or you’re extending the minutes of Bron & AD who both have durability concerns at this point.

.500 team as structured regardless of Russ’ mins.
Sub .500 team thru 60 games.

Benching one guy isn’t making a big difference.

The casuals ( & everybody really) are killing Russ beating the dead horse every single day but the team’s problems are much deeper than 1 guy.

I must have saw a different version of CP3 in Houston. Harden is wilding for sure but CP getting by unscathed
He truly did leave unscathed, even though had he gone vegan a year earlier instead of a year later, this wouldn’t even be a convo, but I would bet all my savings that if Paul run it back again for a third year here, he would’ve never got his body into shape and would have declined even further and missed even more games.

Fournier for Dragic or Burks/Noel for Dragic is probably my favorite balance fake trade. Knicks clear PT for Reddish and Raptors get some depth.

Drummond is leading the package
I’m not including Drummond,Thybulle or Maxey in a Harden trade… Ben,DG, and Korkmaz that’s it

6E6A2E33-B371-4BAE-9126-0812C3FB3B1F.jpeg

If Nets get Thigh, Ben, and Seth….man I like that team alot better than with Harden. Good D with ben and Thigh, some shooting with Seth. I like it.

Harden and Embiid sound like a decent duo. If they get Patty, its someone to replace Seth’s shooting. I like it too.

It’s cause Harden wasn’t that active on social media while he was in Houston. He was most Loy posting like a bot and having the time of his life off the court. He’s been VERY active on social media since being in Brooklyn and now he’s feeling all the slander :lol: :lol:

He prolly went out frequently in Houston since it’s nice out for most of time, but now he’s in NY, he has so much time to kill so he hops on social media and prolly feels offended by the “backlash.” :lol:

Now it makes sense! LMAO #conspiracy

Last edited:
I am absolutely not holding up a Harden deal because of Drummond.

Both Matisse and Curry are probably the hold up. They can have Seth.
Eye mean, they need a big but I’m not giving up Drummond because they need one. Trade for Nerlens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom