The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben said himself it didn’t have to do with mental illness which is what he originally claimed; that’s why ppl are frying him.

You don’t have to end up in a facility to have “real” mental illness; that’s silly. But to claim that is the reason you’re not playing then say “nah, that wasn’t really it” as soon as you get traded is lame.

I have my fair share of struggles with mental health, especially over the last two years. In my personal experience, I'm not just laying in bed sulking all day. I'll still go out with friends. I'll smile, laugh, have a good time. I'll still go to the gym. You'd probably never know unless I told you.

The best way I could describe my personal case is a dark cloud over everything. I could be having the best night but I'll eventually look up and see that rain cloud coming. There's no way to tell how long until it starts raining but in my mind, I know it will eventually.

Like others have said, it's a spectrum & your placement could change month to month, week to week, or hour to hour.

does this guy know kd and kyrie have rings? wtf come on jim dont be a 🤡

To be fair, Jim's statement is partially valid because Kyrie Irving wasn't/isn't willing to do ANYTHING to win because he is insistent on exercising his human right to not get vaccinated which caused/is causing losses.

I have my fair share of struggles with mental health, especially over the last two years. In my personal experience, I'm not just laying in bed sulking all day. I'll still go out with friends. I'll smile, laugh, have a good time. I'll still go to the gym. You'd probably never know unless I told you.

The best way I could describe my personal case is a dark cloud over everything. I could be having the best night but I'll eventually look up and see that rain cloud coming. There's no way to tell how long until it starts raining but in my mind, I know it will eventually.

Like others have said, a spectrum & your placement could change month to month, week to week, or hour to hour.
And his mental health shouldn't be discussed after this post.

Feel like Philly is gonna miss Seth
Yes but not a lot

Theoretically, a Jim/Jo 2 man game is gonna open up more open looks for everyone else. Seth is an ELITE shooter but our gripe is that he needs a **** ton of space to get off a shot

274036760_5630231090338702_1584359154635930064_n.jpg

But the magnifying glass needs to be on Tobias more than anything. He’s gonna get plenty of looks with ample spacing to launch 3s

He’s been more willing to pull off the catch now compared to December. Only 3.5 per 36 but 44% since January 1st. Gotta get that number up to 7-8 per 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom