The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a lot of "Harden is going to be in a different role" or "Simmons just has to pass & defend".

When has either player shown a willingness to alter their play style?

I can't wait until people figure out that Ben Simmons is in fact....NOT Draymond Green :lol:

Good luck w/ him being some "defensive anchor" without a 7'2 beast protecting his basket.

Completely locked down by a Trae-Bogdan-Huerter perimeter trio.

One of the worst contracts in the league, and he’s got another one coming :lol:
Listen I’m probably the biggest Tobi guy but I can’t deny his shortcomings

Eye feel like with Harden he’s gonna be doing less creating and basically set up to score off C&S and cuts. If he’s able to get up 7+ 3s a game shooting over 38%, things MIGHT look different

Actually this is what you said…

2-DD4-CAA0-E797-41-E6-84-B4-D4274-B8-F122-B.jpg

Stirring the pot :smh:

Then you had lil Nicky co-signing

4494-B9-CF-A0-A3-4018-B1-DF-F376287-D8510.jpg

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers was riding hard for his boy too. Crazy how times have changed.

This is definitely better than a guy with 5 rings. A lot of people repped that nonsense too. :lol:

Screenshot-20220216-114656-Chrome.jpg

Gotta remember winning is overrated around here

James St Pierre might actually be the perfect comparison for TMAC. Who said that? I can already hear someone saying “people forget Harden was the best player in the league for 3 years” in 2036.

Where does that say he is better?? WHERE??? Yall tried this the last time SMH.
I guess I missed the part about building a team for the modern NBA in that quote too lol you clarified after “unleashing” that hot take, I’ll give you that. But you started this Harden > Kobe, Kobe>Harden debate on niketalk lol directly or indirectly.

2nd half of the season gonna be interesting with all these takes. Receipts and back peddling should be fun.

I guess I missed the part about building a team for the modern NBA in that quote too lol you clarified after “unleashing” that hot take, I’ll give you that. But you started this Harden > Kobe, Kobe>Harden debate on niketalk lol directly or indirectly.

I remember that time, if we dig some more it might get worse that same lil group wanted to believe Harden was better. :lol:

I can't wait until people figure out that Ben Simmons is in fact....NOT Draymond Green :lol:

Good luck w/ him being some "defensive anchor" without a 7'2 beast protecting his basket.
Oh I don't think its gonna work at all. But I can see the intent. People think Ben Simmons is good at basketball when he isn't. Ben Simmons sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom